💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RedOne may NOT be on ARTPOP (March)

Miley

Featured Posts

Gaga's never going to top Bad Romance if she uses the same producer. We all expect great hits from him because he's given us a bunch of songs that sound alike, so we've associated that feeling of appreciation with RedOne. Just the way Judas and Poker Face sound very similar. But where do you draw the line and decide that you want to break free from that and start getting some new sounds?

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheProfessor

• misanthrope

• nath4gaga

• bingo wings

nath4gaga

I'm actually looking forward to Zedd producing some tracks, I really hope he brings something fresh, but then again I ain't bothered by the producer, as long as it sounds good I couldn't care less.

Jesse Pinkman

As long as djws is the executive producer I can care less. :nails:

It's science, bitch

TheProfessor

lol @ people acting like it's no big deal. RedOne produced most of Gaga's biggest hits you b---hes.

yeah bcoz he wrote and composed her songs right, unbelievable what im seeing here:(

nath4gaga

Yeah, gaga has the major creative ideas for her tracks, the producers just refine them and give them some nice beats and put a few ideas out there. In my opinion the whole track's sound does not depend that much on the producer. Just my opinion though. For example I love the song Americano, I dunno why it's so underrated.

WarriorPrince

Srly? RedOne is her best producer, he made her f*cking best songs except for Dance in the Dark and Heavy Metal Lover...! (Just Dance, LoveGame, Poker Face, Alejandro, Bad Romance, Monster, Hair, Judas, Scheiße).

If he isnt on ARTPOP i can already feel disappointed.

And aparently we're going go have a lot of DJWS work there... Oh god this is gonna be bad.

Allison M

This one comment turned this forum into straight chaos.

Y'all are crazy ****ers. :hug: you all keep me entertained.

And I'll be honest, I listen to the songs before I even think about who is producing it. All producers have made incredible music with Gaga, and I believe Gaga knows what we want to hear, and who can create that with her. She's so excited for us to hear it, and she is so proud and confident.

If you think it's not going to be as good because one producer may or may not be on it, you are crazy. Gaga knows what sound she wants on the album, and the sound we are expecting.

Have some faith in her. It's not just the producer making the song. They would have nothing if Gaga didn't have lyrics and a melody tbh.

I love the work RedOne has done with Gaga, but If they don't feel that magic or connection, I don't want it on the album. it probably won't be as good.

Edited by Born Brave

TheProfessor

Yeah, gaga has the major creative ideas for her tracks, the producers just refine them and give them some nice beats and put a few ideas out there. In my opinion the whole track's sound does not depend that much on the producer. Just my opinion though. For example I love the song Americano, I dunno why it's so underrated.

Exactly, stop panicing about the producers theyre not the most important factor in this album gags is :(

Attention, attention please!

At all the people being shady towards DJWS, I think you all shall stay pressed since he's surely gonna be the main and/or executive producer of the album since she's followed everywhere by him.

Bye. :hor:

that would mean poor quality music and a flop album, idont see the funny thing.

Americano

Exactly, stop panicing about the producers theyre not the most important factor in this album gags is :(

Yeah, they are, the overproduced mess that is her latest record is a sign of how important they are.

Yet we're stuck with ****ty producers like DJWS and Zedd

I agree with the first one not with the second one, Zedd music its amazing :worship:

• Shadow locked this topic