Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RedOne may NOT be on ARTPOP (March)

Miley

Featured Posts

LOL. If RedOne isn't on ARTPOP then I'm pretty sure the album is gonna underperform. RedOne is the reason why I love Gaga's music. If anybody producer that needs to go is that horrible DJWS, I'm not here for djws being the main producer on ARTPOP :eww:

Omg spill it gorl :tea: :tea: :tea:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheProfessor

• misanthrope

• nath4gaga

• liamcita

misanthrope

LOL. If RedOne isn't on ARTPOP then I'm pretty sure the album is gonna underperform. RedOne is the reason why I love Gaga's music. If anybody producer that needs to go is that horrible DJWS, I'm not here for djws being the main producer on ARTPOP :eww:

God i hate this forum sometimes

bingo wings

"I know that popular doesnt mean its good" considering how much emphasis youre putting on commercial success as if its reflective of quality....i have to call bull**** on that statement

I love him sometimes. Sometimes he can be too much. But i like him way better than djws

Again, I don't give jackswat about what you think about my statements. Embarrassing how you think your opinion is of any relevance to me smh.

misanthrope

Then don't come if you can't handle people's opinions :smh:

I handle peoples opinions on the daily. People just cant handle mine. And i get annoyed with the melodrama. I only have meltdowns over everyones unnecessary meltdowns lol

Alien Tulip

I handle peoples opinions on the daily. People just cant handle mine. And i get annoyed with the melodrama. I only have meltdowns over everyones unnecessary meltdowns lol

That's pretty deep dude. Awesome.

Galactic Mess

Lol none of us have heard the album yet, don't judge it based on your own delusion and anxiety. RedOne could be making songs for the app, not for the album. Besides, Gaga said ARTPOP is her best work to date, and I trust her.

I should have never read this thread.

misanthrope

Again, I don't give jackswat about what you think about my statements. Embarrassing how you think your opinion is of any relevance to me smh.

What is your obsession with relevance? You seem so shallow.

That's pretty deep dude. Awesome.

Great sarcasm

pierodinero

His statements sound slightly worrisome with regard to future of his working relationship with Gaga, well at least for me. :ohno: As much as I'm excited for the collaborations of Gaga with the likes of Zedd and Madeon, it's arguably unimaginable for RedOne not to be included in ARTPOP. He did produce the biggest hits of Gaga, both in the US and worldwide, without question. Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, and the fan favourite Scheisse are all products of the Gaga/RedOne collaboration. And even though Judas under-performed, it's still one great record too.

With all these said, I'm strongly hoping that they will still work together for ARTPOP because their chemistry together is highly undeniable. And the sales and the awards heavily show that. 4 out of the 5 GRAMMYs Gaga has won, RedOne is greatly a part of. And the other one GRAMMY is for the video of a single he produced also. That says a lot.

I agree and disagree with this. Yes, they produced amazing work and I believe that RedOne played the biggest role in showcasing Gaga as a popstar worth listening to, but how many more RedOne/Gaga collabs is Gaga going to need before she can work without using RedOne as a crutch? Obvs, we really don't know if he is gonna end up working with him, but I think it could be a good thing.

I don't know about everyone else, but I really want this era to be a moment for Gaga to prove the world that she can be successful without the aid of things s-x appeal, the fashion, producers, etc. Is it risky to not work with him? yes...and in this forum we all want her to succeed, but I think that by the way she talks about ARTPOP, she is aiming for a different piece of work than anything she is ever done, so I'm fine with other producers being in it.

Edited by pierodinero

God i hate this forum sometimes

Same here. People haven't heard the music yet but they're sure the album isn't going to be succesful.

Come on.

nath4gaga

inb4 he was talking about ARTPOP part II. :dead:

Ok here's my view, I couldn't give two hoots about who produces the songs on the album, I don't care if RedOne was the reason gaga had massive commercial success, I trust gaga's judgement and I know she'll do what's best.

Also, if the new singles and album is a massive commercial success, yay that's fine everyone can enjoy it, but i'm fine with it being more selective by not reaching number 1 or whatever, the only reason that would be bad is other fan bases would have a reason to taunt us.

But to be honest, Born This Way was bound to be less commercially successful as it was an album that didn't follow the trends in the charts, however, I think ARTPOP will be hugely successful I can just feel it, a come back to the success of the TFM era. This is based on the trend i've noticed in edm lately and I think ARTPOP will be fresh no matter when it's released, it feels like they're doing stuff that will not have been thought of by anyone else. I'm pumped! :) :excited2:

He doesn't seem too excited or optimistic about working with her :laughga:

MMFTE :nails:

He seemed very neutral the way I read it tbh :laughga:

AP is looking farther and farther away tbh :giveup:

Edited by Hardmikey

RedOne makes it sound like their relationship isn't that great anymore. I sometimes get the feeling that he's bitter he's not the main producer on her albums anymore.

I'd think she would work with him since she said that ARTPOP is going to be full of dance tracks since he makes pop-dance tracks.

If it's not be, it's not to be.

Edited by murdabizness

• Shadow locked this topic