Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RedOne may NOT be on ARTPOP (March)

Miley

Featured Posts

misanthrope

When Zedd said his songs with her were not finished he specifically clarified for us that he just meant they are not perfected. Obviously red and gaga have already made music together for ARTPOP. Thats long since been confirmed. We already know she wanted to take some time to re-record her vocals for the album. The only other rational explanation for this is that he feels what theyve made together just might not make the cut, judging by his quote he sounds sort of defeatist. Maybe gagas just not feeling what theyve made together and has strongly hinted as such to him. In which case, i like redones music with her too guys but its not the worst thing for her to use other producers. All successful artists move on at some point and her career needs to evolve. Sheisse was great but Judas felt "reductive" in my opinion. Maybe their magic is indeed gone? Its not like any of us would know, most of you thought this album was going to be about the decay of the blonde pop star with dorothy and crime as thematic elements like lol

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheProfessor

• misanthrope

• nath4gaga

• liamcita

HeavyPunkLover

ARTPOP without REDONE... I'm so freaking scared right now.

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Nooooo :( (Almost) all of her best songs are with him.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

misanthrope

things just got a lot worse if this is true. the delusional fans can talk all they want about how he's unoriginal and it'll be better without him, but most of the hits/songs i like are produced by him.

another step back from TFM..

The best music they made together was 4 years ago. I think its safe to say shes allowed to move on. I feel like some fans get overly pessimistic, including myself, and embrace this melodramatic idea that shes just so desperate for a comeback or shes done for. That if ARTPOP isnt some sort of apology letter for born this ways lack of fame era success that its the end of her career. Its like everyone here has completely lost faith in her ability to make good pop music. I mean what do you think ARTPOP will sound like without redone? Is her music without redone that bad to you? Because hes made some of my favorite gaga tracks as well but i dont doubt that she can recreate that success with other proucers in the future possibly

AnglerfishbraBENUS

For those REDONE stans, get over it!. DJWS produced this:

and Zedd produced Stache...

Both sound much more fresh than.. Starships for example.. or Pound the Alarm...?

MarkoLilMonster

exactly! I think that like madeon, redone is denying that he's working with gaga

Hope this is true :excited2:

CANNOGABANG

For those REDONE stans, get over it!. DJWS produced this: http://www.youtube.c...&v=Z-hC_izC8rs#!

and Zedd produced Stache...

Both sound much more fresh than.. Starships for example.. or Pound the Alarm...?

Because Lady Gaga is Nicki Minaj.

Remember Poker Face and Bad Romance?

SO OVERUSED

Edited by CANNOGABANG

• Shadow locked this topic