Jump to content
celeb

Azealia Banks defends pedophilia


Ladle Ghoulash

Featured Posts

  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jessica Germ
4 hours ago, River said:

There's no difference between her and the GGD members who drooled over a rapist's d!ck in this thread....

Please

Link to post
Share on other sites

River
24 minutes ago, Jessica Germ said:

Please

yeah you're one of them :yennefer:

 

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Controversiaga
14 hours ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

Frankly, ARTPOP should have been a feature-less album. Or feature some other pop girlies that aren’t problematic (or as problematic as Azealia, Nicki, MIA, etc;)

Agreed

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
Link to post
Share on other sites

When I was 12 I was lucky enough to be still doing childish things not thinking about literal grown men :saladga: I feel so bad for her grandma and all the girls who went thru that at such a young age. It's called PROGRESS that things are different now than in 1920 when girls used to be dying at much higher rate from having pregnancy and childbirth before their body was fully matured (and this still remains an issue in some parts of the world)

 

Anyway she spews trash

the meow in zombieboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Oriane
11 hours ago, Lil1th said:

Hitler was a talented painter

He was not though, got rejected and if you look up some artists' analysis and comments, there are some very obvious issues with his art (like wrong perspective etc).

The only GGD member who can read / Credits to Celloo Deng for the profile pic!
Link to post
Share on other sites

27monster27
2 hours ago, Bronco said:

She's openly said she slept her way into record studios etc when a teenager. Even made an allegation about Diplo sleeping with her at like 15. 

I mean the reverse. If she is okay with this happening and still says it's fine, then I am worried she will take on the older role. I'm referring to abuse cycles.

he/him/his
Link to post
Share on other sites

Awakened M

Like, I really miss her as an artist. Everyone is human, but that was demonic to be honest. Pray for her. Throw a therapist in holy armor at her. The bitch is crazy!

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Awakened M
17 hours ago, Controversiaga said:

I always hoped she’d really change but this was the nail in the coffin for me

This.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Horny Chicken
1 hour ago, Oriane said:

He was not though, got rejected and if you look up some artists' analysis and comments, there are some very obvious issues with his art (like wrong perspective etc).

The critics were right- it’s soulless. I feel depressed when I look at his art. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

TaylorSwift

image.png
 

Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladle Ghoulash
16 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

image.png
 

All of this because she won’t go to therapy for sexual abuse. JFC. Get her help fr 

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...