NotoriousEden 621 Posted July 25, 2025 Share Posted July 25, 2025 14 minutes ago, Emvee said: Can’t wait for Jewels N Drugs I hope I get it cause I love that song. Fans do it dirty. OT: I am OBSESSED with this. I really hope she keeps it to only ARTPOP songs cause it feels so special right now Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
IllusionLover 7,889 Posted July 25, 2025 Share Posted July 25, 2025 10 hours ago, faysalaaa said: Its not a performance She gave 3 seconds of a performance 13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
IllusionLover 7,889 Posted July 25, 2025 Share Posted July 25, 2025 I hope she does when she runs out of ARTPOP songs 13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ziggy 14,334 Posted July 25, 2025 Share Posted July 25, 2025 We gotta stop calling these performances They’re GREAT to be clear, but when she’s quite literally performing an entire show…this is not a performance hahaha Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LadyxGaGa 3,239 Posted July 25, 2025 Share Posted July 25, 2025 she held up two peace signs which means she is working on ARTPOP act 4 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bling 31,709 Posted July 25, 2025 Share Posted July 25, 2025 Super sus that it's only ARTPOP songs... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gerrard174 700 Posted July 25, 2025 Share Posted July 25, 2025 She really put up the "2 or V" sign twice. First time only 1 hand, second time both hands 2 or V? 2 = Mayhem Act II V = Vanish into You Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,643 Posted July 25, 2025 Share Posted July 25, 2025 3 hours ago, Gerrard174 said: She really put up the "2 or V" sign twice. First time only 1 hand, second time both hands 2 or V? 2 = Mayhem Act II V = Vanish into You she's doing the peace sign Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bionic 50,112 Posted July 25, 2025 Share Posted July 25, 2025 3 hours ago, Gerrard174 said: She really put up the "2 or V" sign twice. First time only 1 hand, second time both hands 2 or V? 2 = Mayhem Act II V = Vanish into You V = 5.. Joanne Act II confirmed Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NeanderthalDavid 857 Posted July 25, 2025 Share Posted July 25, 2025 I hope she just moves on to Christmas Tree If Anne Hathawill, Anne Hathaway. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MountainMonster 2,896 Posted July 25, 2025 Share Posted July 25, 2025 I’m telling y’all. The ARTPOP nonsense is because Princess Die is going to be on the Deluxe. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
pachinko 10,773 Posted July 26, 2025 Share Posted July 26, 2025 Who is that red dressed dancer that gets to do their solo catwalk and bow at every show? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NotoriousEden 621 Posted July 26, 2025 Share Posted July 26, 2025 3 hours ago, pachinko said: Who is that red dressed dancer that gets to do their solo catwalk and bow at every show? Yea I was wondering the same. Is she mistress of mayhem? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
godnhat 4,275 Posted July 26, 2025 Share Posted July 26, 2025 11 minutes ago, NotoriousEden said: Yea I was wondering the same. Is she mistress of mayhem? Yes she is Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hadrian 2,801 Posted July 26, 2025 Share Posted July 26, 2025 Fun! I hope she does Million Reasons (Donatella's Version) at my show rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn 🙏🥀🥀 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.