❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Gaga Names Her Wheelchair 'Emma', After A Gaga Daily Mod!

pierodinero

Featured Posts

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its cute that she named the chair as it gives a bit of positive light on a crappy situation, very cute name and it has to be inspired by a certain GGD member. :)

MrFameKills

Congratulations to turning yet another thread into a place to argue. :clap:

We can't really know Gaga's condition, but as i think we all know it's not a serious procedure so it'll be just fine.

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Seems more likely it's named in honor of our GGD Emma than the key-tar-bass-synth thing she used to play at the Monster Ball. :shrug: But who knows? Clearly she loves the name Emma, and so do I! :wub:

pink sushi

We don't even know if she's the one that took the picture..... :fat: She could have easily gotten someone to get on the floor and take the picture for her....and then tweet it herself..

We don't even know if she's the one that took the picture..... :fat: She could have easily gotten someone to get on the floor and take the picture for her....and then tweet it herself..

That is what I thought when I saw the picture :sweat:

Seems more likely it's named in honor of our GGD Emma than the key-tar-bss-synth thing she used to play at the Monster Ball. :shrug: But who knows? Clearly she loves the name Emma, and so do I! :wub:

This tbh

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Pay attention! Everyone needs to calm their horses. Why are we arguing over this? :huh:

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

The wheels are very nice very ARTPOP, I think she's hinting that the ARTPOP stage will be like that (sneakga) so yeah cool.

didn't you just curse someone out for making up stupid theories?

Tommymonster44

Lol I don't understand how this thread got from a wheelchair named Emma to twitter conspiracy theories in 3 pages.

Seems more likely it's named in honor of our GGD Emma than the key-tar-bass-synth thing she used to play at the Monster Ball. :shrug: But who knows? Clearly she loves the name Emma, and so do I! :wub:

Yea, it seems more likely in context. It's really great seeing the impact one of our very own members has had on Gaga. Both woman are such inspiring people. :)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived