Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
music news

Heidi Montag - “Animal”


Addison Rae

Featured Posts

Addison Rae

New single "Animal" from Heidi Montag's upcoming highly anticipated album, 'Heidiwood,' out everywhere on May 30th, 2025!

Don’t fall in love with a poosay…
Link to post
Share on other sites

zevapaparazzo

The way I shuddered when I saw that on the tracklist thinking that she got another unreleased gem :traumatica:

the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitсh
Link to post
Share on other sites

Chesescake

She's released a bunch of singles between last year and this year. But I think she has yet to surpass my favorite song on Superficial.

Link to post
Share on other sites

nswain1110

I totally overlooked Superficial when it first came out. I had written Heidi off at the time and didn't give it a fair shot. But now that I’m older (and a lot less judgmental), I revisited it recently and honestly, I think its pretty solid for what it was. I’ve also come around on Heidi herself. I think I misunderstood her from the jump. She’s actually pretty sharp and funny. Yeah, she’s a product of that LA superficial scene, but she never pretended to be anything else, and I respect that.

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...