Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
event

🌓GAGACABANA Discussion Thread


Pink Eye

Featured Posts

lastpopicon

oh the beast get OFF THE FLOOR :bradley:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

So beautiful, I actually sheds some tears. Brasilian monsters deserve everything :applause:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:d゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ įµˆįµ‰į¶ Ź³įµ’Ė¢įµ— ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˔ᵉᵗ'Ė¢ įµįµ‰įµ— ⁱᵗ įµ‡Ė”įµƒį¶»ā±āæįµļ¹— (*“艸`*) ♔♔♔
Link to post
Share on other sites

KindnessPunk

Not my stream cutting out for the entirety of Alejandro…

Link to post
Share on other sites

weed

ugh i can't wait to hear "don't bother me don't bother me alejandrooo" part live again.. I hate that it's always short!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Plastic Flower
1 minute ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

All The Art of Personal Chaos needed was great audiences like Mexico and BrazilĀ :firega::firega::firega::firega:

Absolutely.Ā :firega:Ā 

Drop it
Link to post
Share on other sites

Pennywise
2 minutes ago, OliviaRodrigoStan said:

It would've been so iconic if she had a sign language translator too, doing gibberishĀ :bradley:Ā 

sign-language-pretend-sign.gif

"i don't speak signs but i can if you lIKE"Ā :huntyga:

So long ggd, it was nice while it lasted.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladle Ghoulash
1 minute ago, He8MyHeart said:

She actually said Little Monsters. I feel like she hasn't said that in a while.

Pequeños monstros would like a word :max:

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
Link to post
Share on other sites

Gagaplayer315

The Beast being in the set list and lovedrug not is the biggest crimeĀ :icant:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pennywise

I've grown to like The Beast a lot tbh

So long ggd, it was nice while it lasted.
Link to post
Share on other sites

BeautyisaLie

They're singing their lungs out even on The Beast. Brazilian monsters I'm so proud of youĀ :heart:

šŸŽ¼ It's dark but just a game. šŸ–¤šŸŽ§
Link to post
Share on other sites

Rahrahbitchson

The Beast needs a music video even if is not a single, something like John Wayne or 911 but this song deserves JUSTICE

Then the signal split in two the sound created stars like me and youāœØļø
Link to post
Share on other sites

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

I know that audience is full of Beasts. šŸ‘ØšŸæšŸ†:staymad:

I’ve bookmarked some posts with them in speedosĀ :vegas:

Link to post
Share on other sites

weed

it's 10:09 so maybe they timed it perfectly for that como la 11:59 at coachella, love thatĀ 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...