đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Pre-2/23-Flashmob Hangout (Canceled)

AyaKara

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaStefi

Did any of you guys go to the photoshoot thing ? For The "Heal This Way" Book? if so, how was it? i went and it was really fun ! That was the first time I ever met little monsters ! Ill make sure to do that again !

AyaKara

Did any of you guys go to the photoshoot thing ? For The "Heal This Way" Book? if so, how was it? i went and it was really fun ! That was the first time I ever met little monsters ! Ill make sure to do that again !

Aw! Was it fun? I didn't go to anything because like I said the organization of it all, but I also had a doctor's appointment to attend today so it wouldn't have worked out anyway :yes:

GagaStefi

Aw! Was it fun? I didn't go to anything because like I said the organization of it all, but I also had a doctor's appointment to attend today so it wouldn't have worked out anyway :yes:

it was extremely fun ! Also it was organized really well ! I can't wait to see the pictures ! You can tell the photographer was really a little monster . When I walked in I immediately saw a girl with her mom dressed in a born this way jacket and pigtails. Everyone was dressed awesome !

Archived