Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Pre-2/23-Flashmob Hangout (Canceled)

AyaKara

Featured Posts

AyaKara

of course :roll:

My thoughts exactly. Plus, I sent Marc some really nice ideas & he ignored me while answering other people. I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I commented a few times as well as PMed him. He's responded to everyone's comments but mine . . . :sweat:

I said at the end, we should all hug in unison (at the end of BTW, the last song), & then when we hold our paws up, tell her 'You made it to NYC, Gaga!' since that was one of her big goals. I also said we should only perform BTW songs in celebration of the BTWB . . . But he hasn't responded to me at all. It honestly makes me not want to participate, & I'm bringing my sister & all of our friends. :fat:

I did read over everything, and I honesly have no idea what's gonna be going on. I mean, is there choreo we should know, or...?

Me neither. I think we should just do the flashmob + the signing of our tickets/ scanned copies of our tickets to be framed for Gaga. :sweat:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KidsCowgirl455

Me neither. I think we should just do the flashmob + the signing of our tickets/ scanned copies of our tickets to be framed for Gaga. :sweat:

I mean, I'd hate to suggest this, almost, but would it be possible for us to do our own thing? Honestly, I wanna give him the benefit of the doubt, too, but he seems like he's making it into a glorified Marc show. Idk what to think, honestly. :/

AyaKara

I mean, I'd hate to suggest this, almost, but would it be possible for us to do our own thing? Honestly, I wanna give him the benefit of the doubt, too, but he seems like he's making it into a glorified Marc show. Idk what to think, honestly. :/

I would love to -- & if it comes down to it, we should -- but there will be hundreds of monsters there, & I really hope that if we do end up flashmobbing that seeing us dance will attract others. If it comes down to that, at least :)

GrandchildDavid

I don't think I'll be going just cuz I'm too shy, but I'll probably be there watching you guys and cheering for y'all! :party:

Rainbowgynous

I don't think I'll be going just cuz I'm too shy, but I'll probably be there watching you guys and cheering for y'all! :party:

+1 X-D

AyaKara

Are you guys still going? We can go out to eat after.

I have no idea, Marc has gotten pretty quiet about it. & it's apparently going to rain & snow. :sweat:

GagaStefi

Is This Still Happening ? I wanna go but My Parents wont Let Me since its raining tomorrow.

AyaKara

Is This Still Happening ? I wanna go but My Parents wont Let Me since its raining tomorrow.

No, the flashmob isn't happening anymore so there won't be a hangout :fat: there will be other events going on between 12-6 PM with the NYC-event group if you'd like to join, though. Please be safe in the snow!

Was thinking about going, but I'm not now. Plus the weather will suck

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Archived