💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pre-2/23-Flashmob Hangout (Canceled)

AyaKara

Featured Posts

I wish I knew where there was an applebees other than the one in times square 'cause everything is 3x more expensive. And Im Canadian and I am OBSESSED with applebees. I am in fact having some tonight before I get on the bus to NYC.

applebees. LOL

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very right but...

Also very right. The flight is booked and paid for, the bus tickets are booked and paid for, the hotel is booked (not paid though, but it's not expensive enough to cancel the trip over and lose all the other money) so I might as well do the tour minus the gigs.

Hoping the BBB will go on tour :)

But if not, I´ll just have fun on my own for a few weeks, and meet all of you lovelies, hopefully!

Ohhhhh so you were going to the MSG date? aaaah thats why !

Well I am sorry for you that the show got cancelled ):

How are there two Rainbow people in this thread

I KNOW RIGHTTTTTTTTT :D

Rainbowgynous

We'll meet you at the flashmob! Just have a sign of some sort that shows your name. I'm going to have an AyaKara sign. Is this your first time in NYC? :flutter:

Second, but first time alone... I intend to wear my avatar as a patch or button or something, but I´m very recognizable I've been told X-D I always have rainbows on me and I look quite nerdy, so I've had people I only knew online ask me if I was Rainbow Nerdette by any chance when they saw me at a hotel or concert X-D

AyaKara

I wish I knew where there was an applebees other than the one in times square 'cause everything is 3x more expensive. And Im Canadian and I am OBSESSED with applebees. I am in fact having some tonight before I get on the bus to NYC.

applebees. LOL

It'll take us less than 20 minutes to walk to Applebee's! Do you have them in Canada? I love Applebee's

Second, but first time alone... I intend to wear my avatar as a patch or button or something, but I´m very recognizable I've been told X-D I always have rainbows on me and I look quite nerdy, so I've had people I only knew online ask me if I was Rainbow Nerdette by any chance when they saw me at a hotel or concert X-D

That is so ridiculously cute :lmao:

It'll take us less than 20 minutes to walk to Applebee's! Do you have them in Canada? I love Applebee's

Theres one wayyyyyy uptown but like.... mleh. We have a couple but they're terribly ****ty and more expensive.

10$ STEAK IS MY LIFE. Then i add cheese. sos help lord.

OR THE 2 FOR 20.

AyaKara

Theres one wayyyyyy uptown but like.... mleh. We have a couple but they're terribly ****ty and more expensive.

10$ STEAK IS MY LIFE. Then i add cheese. sos help lord.

OR THE 2 FOR 20.

:legend: I really hope that we can go, but the way that the schedule is going it seems less & less likely for Saturday :omg:

AyaKara

I've never been to Applebee's :toofloppy:

but I want to be apart of this, sounds fun!

Sure! We just have to find out what's going on with the flashmob & then we can set it all up. :)

KidsCowgirl455

Sure! We just have to find out what's going on with the flashmob & then we can set it all up. :)

I'm planning on coming too! I just need to know what time to meet you guys and where for the flashmob. Is there a thread for that on here...? I can't even honestly remember where I heard about it for the first time, but I don't know where that is, what time, etc. etc.

AyaKara

I'm planning on coming too! I just need to know what time to meet you guys and where for the flashmob. Is there a thread for that on here...? I can't even honestly remember where I heard about it for the first time, but I don't know where that is, what time, etc. etc.

The flashmob is on FB at this link!

It's getting out of hand to me personally, I think we should've just kept the flashmob. :shrug:

AyaKara

Wait is this like a flash mob where you're all gonna dance? :O

It's supposed to be, but it's getting really confusing in terms of what everyone's going to do. :shrug:

Stephen

I just want everyone to know in advance that I will be "Gaga" for the video...but that doesn't mean the video is focused on me because I want shots of dancing and partying and it will be very group oriented. However, I am looking to format the video like a miniature Born This Way Ball and wanted to let you guys know. ♥

of course :roll:

KidsCowgirl455

It's supposed to be, but it's getting really confusing in terms of what everyone's going to do. :shrug:

I did read over everything, and I honesly have no idea what's gonna be going on. I mean, is there choreo we should know, or...?

Archived