Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

They can film it tbh

hausofandrew

Featured Posts

As much as I'd love for all the things planned for the BTW Ball to continue, I think it's all sealed and done. And I'm really sad about it. But there are things that we cannot control anymore. What happened has happened.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga can film the BTW Ball DVD in April/May IMO. Live Nation can book 2 nights at Yankee Stadium in NYC.

The Born This Way Ball shows planned in the Northeastern region:

2 shows at Madison Square Garden - 30,000 people

2 shows at Barclays Ceneter - 32,000 people

2 shows at Wells Fargo Center - 30,000 people

1 show at Bryce Jordan Center - 15,000 people

1 show at TD Garden - 15,000 people

1 show at Mohegan Sun Arena - 10,000 people

Total: 132,000 people.

2 shows at Yankee Stadium - 90,000 people.

She can easily sell out two shows.

This means nothing, NO confirmation, just my thoughts.

she could do it when she's healthy and strong again, just to close the BTW Ball and era properly. I'm pretty sure she'll do something but right now she has to rest and get well :party:

ARTPOP time, screw BTWB. She's going to have to recover for some time. Hoping for more studio time because of this.

You gotta do something right?

elijahfan

I can't stop hoping for something better than this to end this fabulous tour..... :( I deeply hope something like this happens.

RoyalHooker

Guys, just stop. The BTWB is over. Sad but true. We need to try and get over it.

I don't think there will be another tour until next year or after ARTPOP.

Lets give her a few months to recover and see what happens.

EGOT2027

Guys, just stop. The BTWB is over. Sad but true. We need to try and get over it.

I don't think there will be another tour until next year or after ARTPOP.

Lets give her a few months to recover and see what happens.

I agree. I wish she would make some sort of statement though.

she

has

a

tear

in

her

hip

Some people almost makes it seem like she's " done" or something :roll:

Better put her down like a unwanted cat at the SPCA.

yourfaves

These cameras are for the screen on top of the stage for people to see her .. so it doesnt look professional

I'm not sure what you mean by "these" cameras. If you're talking about the screens on either side, they are very professional. They kinda need to be... Why would they be anything less? It's a professional-grade show for one of the most famous performers in the world.

I would not be surprised if it was already filmed. There's cameras there every night for the side screens, and very possibly other cameras we aren't aware of. Something could easily be stitched together.

Yeah. I agree. I mean, she played in some of the biggest venues in the world. Why would she not record that?

Bitter Rival

Some people almost makes it seem like she's " done" or something :roll:

Better put her down like a unwanted cat at the SPCA.

i'm not saying she's done i'm just saying you can't actually expect her to do a concert 2 months after she gets surgery

to fix a tear

in

her

mothe****ing

hip

i'm not saying she's done i'm just saying you can't actually expect her to do a concert 2 months after she gets surgery

to fix a tear

in

her

mothe****ing

hip

can

you

talk

normally

pls

thanks

But in all seriousness, she's performed at many many places, and there's got to be some footage from the shows, even a song each? If not, record it when she's better. Yeah, people will say the BTW era is over, but this tour needs proper closure.

KidsCowgirl455

I think it's over, yeah. I hate to say it, but it doesn't seem like it would be really possible for her to do anything else, with booking a venue, reselling tickets, etc. etc.

It's just very difficult for those of us that have cancelled shows to accept that we won't get to see the tour that we've been waiting for for so long. I'd like to hold out hope that she'll do something to close it, but I doubt it. :/

Archived