💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

If she was up for it......

lg5

Featured Posts

That's still making up the date and bull****. I don't care if it's NYC, you can't just pick and choose which dates you think are worth making up after being forced to cancel on 25 cities. Ya'll just saying that because your legs wen't perfectly fine and you see no issue with half of NA being screwed over.

Would you be happier if this proposed concert were in say 4 months time, and the aim of it is to be the last one ever, and be recorded?

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Alien Tulip

If she were to do one last show it would obviously be in NYC. I can't tell if it will be a selfish thing or not since it's sort of in your face thing to the rest of the people who can't go and it would seem like Gaga loves her NYC fans more than anyone else so I think she shouldn't do one last show plus Terry filmed many other countries. I live in nyc but I can see why people would get annoyed if the movie was taken place in NYC again. It'll be a breath of fresh air to see the born this way ball in a different country. She will most likely use the tour footage from Brazil :derpga:

Americano

Would you be happier if this proposed concert were in say 4 months time, and the aim of it is to be the last one ever, and be recorded?

I like your idea of televising it or something., but to just make up NYC to "end the tour properly" has been floating around the site and that's just not fair.

She needs surgery and forced bed rest for the coming months. The membrane connecting her hip to her pelvis is completely torn up. It's a miracle she could manage to keep going for more than a month!

More info on the labrum:

The socket has a rim of rubbery fibrocartilage called the labrum. The labrum acts as a gasket, sealing in joint fluid and maintaining lubrication and nutrition. In addition, numerous tendons surround the hip, as well as bursae, which are lubrication "cushions" where soft tissues glide over bony prominences.

I like your idea of televising it or something., but to just make up NYC to "end the tour properly" has been floating around the site and that's just not fair.

i agree it wouldn't be fair if it were just for NYC viewers eyes, but if it were televised, it would be fair to everyone I guess.

I won't die, but I can't live without you

sciencemonster

What do you mean?

I thought maybe if, when she's better, she played one more - only it be broadcast live so everyone could see her doing it live as opposed to just a pre-recorded thing. If it were live, she could also premier her new single or sth :shrug:

OMG! Great idea!

Galactic Mess

Yeah... I think a fair way of compensating this woul be making the towns with cancelled shows be the first ones to be visited by the ARTPOP ball.

i agree it wouldn't be fair if it were just for NYC viewers eyes, but if it were televised, it would be fair to everyone I guess.

Yeah, broadcasting it would be a great idea! Especially if she performed ARTPOP's lead single at the end.

Pop Muse Tumblr

HBO LIVE BROADCAST- all the legends have done it like michael, janet and medoner :legend:

one night only!

gagaisitalian

I'm pretty sure she is actually ready to move on from this tour, just like she is with the album.

This injury is unfortunate, but once she's healed I would hope we get new music and performances-not just another BTW Ball to make up for 25 cancelled concerts.

Think of all the downtime she will have, and she can use that time to think nonstop about the next era. I see this tour cancellation as the official end to Born This Way.

I just want her to heal, rest, and do something for herself. She has been going non stop since Fame became her. It is her turn now to get ready for the next rebirth in her career.

NeedUMoreThanX

This is a great idea, but a little naive. Did you look up the surgery? 4-6 month recovery period. Another BTWBall date would be amazing, but it isn't realistic. I'm sure Gaga's heart is broken over that. I hate to say it, but we're just going to have to wait for an ARTPOP ball, and I honestly hope she takes enough time off. She's so dedicated to us. She doesn't want to let us down, but she needs to start putting herself first.

lilmonster2424

Yes! love this. heal for a while then play the show.

& for people that coudlnt see her there would be a dvd!

Archived