Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Get Well Gaga Fan Book From GagaDaily.com! SUBMIT NOW

NIKE

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

She will still get our wishes, the mod team will be working on this! Most of us are still reeling in shock!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NIKE

• ChicaSkas

• QueenGlitter

• AyaKara

If you guys are thinking of making a video or whatever, can i please just leave a photo here? Only, i'm going away until tuesday so i wont be at a computer, and i don't want to miss out on any projects for her..

P2143241_zps4b71b724.jpg

I looks hideous but idc, i just want her to get better

AyaKara

I'm going to submit a short video + photo just in case we make her a video since we can't give it to her physically now. :yes:

She will still get our wishes, the mod team will be working on this! Most of us are still reeling in shock!

So what do I do now? The mod team is taking over? I still want to do this

I'm going to submit a short video + photo just in case we make her a video since we can't give it to her physically now. :yes:

Emma has her contact details (phone number even!) maybe she can get into contact with gaga and ask for a postage address to send her our "suprise"?

eg. NIKE sends the complete get well book to EMMA, and EMMA sends it to GAGA, just to make sure that only emma sends it thus keeping GAGAS address personal :)

Edited by Daft

AyaKara

Emma has her contact details (phone number even!) maybe she can get into contact with gaga and ask for a postage address to send her our "suprise"?

eg. NIKE sends the complete get well book to EMMA, and EMMA sends it to GAGA, just to make sure that only emma sends it thus keeping GAGAS address personal :)

This is perfect! :party: I can't wait for Gaga to get it, oh my god :giveup:

hey sorry if I haven't responded - I wasn't sure if I was still going to do it but I most definitely am I would just like some help as to how I am going to get it to gaga and when we should send it by - please continue to submit - please please please continue and I will do my best to get back to everyone as soon as possible I have had classes all day today and I have practice later and im still I'm shock from the tour being cancelled so I'm a little down today - please continue to submit I want to make this book beautiful

• Shadow locked this topic