• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NIKE

• ChicaSkas

• QueenGlitter

• AyaKara

Sudarshana

Hi, Nike!

Thanks for your amazing idea!!! :) Did you get my email (from [email protected])?

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

ChicaSkas

@ Nike, when is the last day? I have a photo I want to dig up to send her.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Do you not have a set deadline anymore??? Originally I thought the OP said the deadline was today. :P

no set deadline yet however I am thinking about cutting it off in 2 weeks

@ Nike, when is the last day? I have a photo I want to dig up to send her.

hey Chica so I am thinking about cutting off submissions in two weeks so you have a good amount of time left

I think two weeks is a good amount of time for people to continue to come up with things

while still keeping it in good time in order for gaga to get it quickly

what do you think?

Edited by NIKE

ChicaSkas

no set deadline yet however I am thinking about cutting it off in 2 weeks

hey Chica so I am thinking about cutting off submissions in two weeks so you have a good amount of time left

I think two weeks is a good amount of time for people to continue to come up with things

while still keeping it in good time in order for gaga to get it quickly

what do you think?

Good call. I'll pull together something!
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

So is Emma going to mail this to her address? xx

I believe I am going to send it to Emma and she will send it to gaga

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Currently working on a Phoenix rising inspired drawing. Will also writing something and see if I can pluck up the courage to take a photo of myself with a sign for gaga :)

QueenGlitter

Hi Nike, I'm just slightly worried that you may not have got my submission. I sent you an email, at the end of the email I placed my name (Nicola) and then my username (QueenGlitter). Just didn't get any reply from you that's all, if it hasn't sent could you let me know and I will resend my submission again. Thanks! :hug:

My email was [email protected]

Edited by QueenGlitter

Currently working on a Phoenix rising inspired drawing. Will also writing something and see if I can pluck up the courage to take a photo of myself with a sign for gaga :)

yes definitely would love to add both of those

Hi Nike, I'm just slightly worried that you may not have got my submission. I sent you an email, at the end of the email I placed my name (Nicola) and then my username (QueenGlitter). Just didn't get any reply from you that's all, if it hasn't sent could you let me know and I will resend my submission again. Thanks! :hug:

I will check my email right now please re send it though just to be sure

Edited by NIKE

QueenGlitter

yes definitely would love to add both of those

I will check my email right now please re send it though just to be sure

Thank you, I will do! :)

• Shadow locked this topic