❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Get Well Gaga Fan Book From GagaDaily.com! SUBMIT NOW

NIKE

Featured Posts

hey guys so as of right now I have 70 submissions which is amazing!

please continue to support this project and submit your drawing, designs, artwork, photos, and messages, everything is beautiful!

keep the submissions coming PLEASE! :hug:

also make sure you get a reply from me - some people have been having issues sending me emails and eventually we have been able to sort it out so just make sure you get my reply :heart:

Edited by NIKE

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NIKE

• ChicaSkas

• QueenGlitter

• AyaKara

Gaga KNOWS about this fan book and is so excited to get it! Please keep sending your submissions.. then I can send it off when you guys are done!

:party:

MetalHausOfJosh

Gaga KNOWS about this fan book and is so excited to get it! Please keep sending your submissions.. then I can send it off when you guys are done!

Yay!!! :party:

wow I am speechless

She knows about something I am putting together

I dot know what to say - thank you everyone for helping to be a part of this

@EMMA

I will be in touch in the next few days about figuring out a plan to get it to her

edit:

gaga has no idea that I did this for her

am I allowed to submit something too :toofloppy:

Aww yay! :party:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

romonster

hey guys so as of right now I have 70 submissions which is amazing!

please continue to support this project and submit your drawing, designs, artwork, photos, and messages, everything is beautiful!

keep the submissions coming PLEASE! :hug:

also make sure you get a reply from me - some people have been having issues sending me emails and eventually we have been able to sort it out so just make sure you get my reply :heart:

I didn't get a reply and I sent it twice already

that's great to hear! :party:

Edited by romonster

ChicaSkas

Wonderful, thank you EMMA !! :party:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

please keep submissions coming

numbers started strong and now I get less and less each day please keep it going I am trying to get 150 submissions :coffee:

:party: :crazy: :haha:

just throwing this out there for people planning on submitting something soon

I need more images of you guys or images in general I have gotten a lot of messages by themselves and I would love to see some more monsters be brave enough to send a photo of themselves the one's have have gotten are beautiful and I think they are amazing additions to the book

ps been reading some of the messages as I work on the layout (i hope you guys don't mind) and every single one has kept me crying tonight the love that we all share for this woman is extraordinary and I am proud to call myself a little monster :pawsup: thank you

StefJAGermanotta

submit anything guys I'm ready to start doing this

I know it is on short notice but we can still make this for gaga - she needs us right now.

this is important guys -

MONSTER FAMILY

Hi Mattie, emailed you the word document attachment. I'm the one at [email protected]. thanks for your kindness, efforts, coordination. You're a great and true little monster! :hug:

• Shadow locked this topic