💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball CANCELLED

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

BornSimon

This is horrible. I feel so bad for her and also for the fans who couldn't wait to see this amazing show. :( Hopefully everything goes smoothly and she's back on top form as soon as possible!

codymonster

It literally makes me want to cry thinking about what is going on in her head right now. She must be devastated :confuse: Praying everything goes well :hug:

WarriorPrince

i don't think so, she will need 2/3 months of recovery. Maybe it will come later.

That's a lot of time. I'm sure the problem she has takes a month or less to recover.

The ARTPOP tour should start off on the dates the BTW tour couldnt finnish with

That's a good idea tbh.

I'm pretty sure she'll start her next tour in the US anyway because she ended it in the US this time

Ursula Buffay

Okay let's settle this thing down, to everyone saying "I hope she learns from that", wasn't she hiding the fact that she was hurt just so you can see her performing in the fock this way ball? Stop it for Gods sakes.

Oh the other hand, Gaga you're such an incredible person, but just consider taking some time to heel before going on tour again. Don't over rehearse, we love it when you mess with dances on stage, we love your performance as it is, no need to make it perfect, cuz it already iz..

Love you wonderful person. Amen!

Those three weeks she wanted to take to perfect the vocals will be redeemed much quicker. She'll also get more time to work on those vocals and ARTPOP in general.

:giveup: poor Gaga. Hope she gets better ASAP.

and :roll: I just saw someone on the internet post she's faking this injury for publicity to help her 'fading' career :roll:

• Shadow locked this topic