💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball CANCELLED

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

I was expecting this, but hoping it wouldn't happen... it means the pain is worse than she thought.

I sincerely hope that she gets better. Chronic pain is no small issue.

Thats good. She'll be just fine, thats what happens when you put 110% into your work.

Hoping for a fast recovery.

I know how Gaga feels. I've dislocated my hips twice and it's the absolute WORST pain. I know she and the fans must be so heartbroken, but it's for the best. She needs a break and time to recover.

WarriorPrince

omg :shutup:

Edit: This is big. Oh my god i dont even know what to say. I hope she gets back at 100% physically and i hope that she gets emotionally stable because i can't even imagine how she is feeling right now. oh god.

Edited by WarriorPrince

I thought this was gonna be a troll thread :cryga:

WHY CANT IT BE?

IKR :noparty:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

ThomastheMonster

OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG POOR GAGA OMG I'M HAVING A MELTDWON POOR BABY I LOVE HER OMG I FEEL SO BAD FOR HER WHAT OMG I HOPE SHE GETS BETTER SOON LIKE SERIOUSLY I'M ABOUT TO CRY

oh

my

god

I can't believe this. She even has to have surgery. I'm ... I don't know, I'm feeling so much pain for her right now

Have some respect, jerk.

Not funny.

You guys take things to seriously, modern medicine will make this surgery seamless and shell recover quickly. I understand all of you wishing her best in recovery but calm yourselves, she'll be fine

• Shadow locked this topic