💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball CANCELLED

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

drinkmytears

OMG your so adorable up there.... :worship::hug:

even more :worship:

Aww thank you so much. I was flooded with compliments that night, and on my thread (its in the tour section, My BTWB Experience) I feel so confident haha!

Michelle

Aww thank you so much. I was flooded with compliments that night, and on my thread (its in the tour section, My BTWB Experience) I feel so confident haha!

GOOD!!! :hug:
Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

nick4bty

Remember when people were b---hing because she was going barefoot during MTN? Bet you all feel like ass holes now.

Tony31511

Do her dancers ever experience the same injuries that she does? It looks like they have more energy and they dance A LOT more than she does but I hardly hear stories of them being ill or injured. I guess Gaga's live singing takes a lot of energy out of her?

Oh, the poor sweetie -- in pain for a month and dancing like that, I can't even.

Look, I have tix for the Boston date... my first arena show in 30 years ( I'm afraid of crowds). But I would SO MUCH rather see her postpone that one too, than be worried about her collapsing after it's over! My mama-guilt would totally take over my brain and I'd be checking out her moves for weakness the whole time. If any Haus people are reading, PLEASE convince her to take as long as she needs!

KillerCupcake

I thought I'd say it again - Gaga confirmed to me that she does not have lupus.

It could very well be a result of her diet. My mom dealt with VERY similar problems - she'd literally lay in bed and bawl. Cutting all grains (including soy) as well as MSG out of her diet fixed everything for her.

And you really believe Gaga will tell her fans the truth if she lupus?? It's Gaga we're talking about, she just hid her joint pain for the last month. If she has lupus she won't tell her fans she does, as not to worry us. You can't know if she does or doesn't unless you have her medical records, which you don't.

Edited by killercupcake

autumnmycat

Do her dancers ever experience the same injuries that she does? It looks like they have more energy and they dance A LOT more than she does but I hardly hear stories of them being ill or injured. I guess Gaga's live singing takes a lot of energy out of her?

As a pre-professional dancer, I can tell you that you're almost always in pain if you dance 25+ hours a week. It's how you treat your body and manage the pain that separates the people that succeed in a dance career and those that don't. She should have gotten treatment when it wasn't so bad, that's the responsible thing to do... :(

Michelle

And you really believe Gaga will tell her fans the truth if she lupus?? It's Gaga we're talking about, she just hid her joint pain for the last month. If she has lupus she won't tell her fans she does, as not to worry us. You can't know if she does or doesn't unless you have her medical records, which you don't.

I agree.I don't think she would admit ot at all TBH but I hope its true she doesn't. I believe Emma 200% just not Gaga :( Look at whats going on now from not saying anything :(

I want her to take care of herself first and foremost

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

I'm just sad she felt the need to work herself this hard to try and please this ridiculous fan base

Edited by NIKE

I just looked up synovitis and its a side effect of lupus. Gaga TAKE IT EASY! Take care of yourself Mother Monster!

We're all Stronger Together!

• Shadow locked this topic