💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball CANCELLED

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

I wish her speedy recovery. :heart: I swear that b---h never sits down.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lana Winters

I'm tempted to tell what her actual condition is, but I don't know if I should until Gaga's ready.

For right now, my lips are sealed. It does have to do with the diet problems I described about my mom, but it's not Celiac Disease.

She said this to you herself?

She said this to you herself?

Yup. but I'm not posting exactly what she has because I don't feel like it would be the right thing to do.

Yup. but I'm not posting exactly what she has because I don't feel like it would be the right thing to do.

Before I ask this, I'm not trying to push you to say anything because I agree that you probably shouldn't specify, and I'm sorry you're being asked so many questions and I'm just adding to it, but based on what you have said, is it safe to conclude that it's not as serious as lupus? :ohno:

I think everyone who's saying people shouldn't be upset/disappointed and are being selfish. Please sit down because they have a right to be upset. I just as many others here would have been had it been my show. None of these fans are angry that's she's not performing, they are concerned about her health. They were excited for something they waited a long time for. Having it suddenly cancelled is disappointing. Doesn't make them horrible or selfish.

Also another thing to remember, her doctor ordered 4 days rest. He no doubt suggested more but he/she most likely felt 4 days rest would be sufficent to continue. If he felt she needed more, he would order it.

Just my two cents.

Before I ask this, I'm not trying to push you to say anything because I agree that you probably shouldn't specify, and I'm sorry you're being asked so many questions and I'm just adding to it, but based on what you have said, is it safe to conclude that it's not as serious as lupus? :ohno:

Totally. :) The prognosis is very treatable.

I'm sad about this because I was going to the Detroit concert. It would be my first time seeing Gaga in concert. Her health is more important than anything though so I hope she gets better soon.

Michelle

for the ZILLIONTH TIME..it is NOT cancelled it is POST PONED!!!!

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

This is exactly why I respect this woman so much, she gives us 110% of her love, life, & strength 24/7. She shows that she really loves her fans. I love her so much. She over did it this time, she should've pushed back the north American leg a few weeks from the start. I hope she has a safe recovery & if she needs to recover when I'm supposed to see her (March 2nd) that is okay, I'm not gonna sit here & complain that my show was cancelled. That is so rude, we need to all be sending love & wishes for a safe recovery & not worrying about the tour or album. Sure I'll be disappointed that I spent over $200 on my custome + a $100 hotel, but I rather of wasted $300 than gaga waste the time that she could be using to restore her health. I love you gaga, get well soon.

Tommymonster44

This is exactly why I respect this woman so much, she gives us 110% of her love, life, & strength 24/7. She shows that she really loves her fans. I love her so much. She over did it this time, she should've pushed back the north American leg a few weeks from the start. I hope she has a safe recovery & if she needs to recover when I'm supposed to see her (March 2nd) that is okay, I'm not gonna sit here & complain that my show was cancelled. That is so rude, we need to all be sending love & wishes for a safe recovery & not worrying about the tour or album. Sure I'll be disappointed that I spent over $200 on my custome + a $100 hotel, but I rather of wasted $300 than gaga waste the time that she could be using to restore her health. I love you gaga, get well soon.

Basically this. I respect and love her so much because of the amount of work she puts in, but she really needs to take a break to recover now. She has a long career ahead of her and it's important that she pays attention to her health problems so they won't get out of control as she ages.

I'm praying that she recovers soon!

• Shadow locked this topic