💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball CANCELLED

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

I was the one with orange texting gloves on! The card said: "Get well soon, Gaga! Chicago Little Monsters."

When we found out, it was like we all found out at the same time. All of us got out of our cars, and after it was verified, we just stood there in a big group. Some people were crying, some people were disappointed, but we all wanted the same thing: for Gaga to know we wanted her to get better. One of the fellow campers had a blank poster board, so we wrote the card and people started tweeting it immediately. Are my toes still frozen? Yes. But am I going to swear at her and make her feel even more like crap? Absolutely not. She deserves a break, however long it may be.

:runhug: I'm sure she'd be so happy to read this.

Welcome to GGD btw! I hope this isn't just a passing visit.

I don't know if I'm allowed to say, but Gaga does not have lupus. She confirmed this to me when I was talking with her at the Born Brave Bus.

My mom had similar problems, and her diet (no soy, MSG, or grains) fixed everything. I have a feeling it could potentially help Gaga, too.

But she does have borderline lupus, no?

She has not been officially diagnosed but shes boarderline, like myself, meaning she experiences many of the systems. When you are tested for it you get "tickers" and if you hit a certain amount then they diagnose you. You can have tickets but just be under enough to be diagnosed. Regardless its an auto immune response. The smoking needs to stop, even the one cig in her show can contribute. Its amazing how much it can contribute to pain for people who are predispositioned to the disease.

I smoked weed for years and always thought it eased the pain. The thc helped, but the physical smoke made the inflammation and pain worse.

Sorry for all your past troubles but i thought medical marijuana was prescribed for lupus

"For 22 years, Robin suffered the ravages of systemic lupus, a chronic condition that causes the immune system to attack one's own organs and tissues. For Robin, lupus meant a life of unrelenting pain and diverse, horrific side-effects. She was allergic to most of the prescription d--gs her physicians tried. Only medical marijuana brought her the relief and comfort that made living bearable."

http://helenair.com/...03e8323387.html

I thought I'd say it again - Gaga confirmed to me that she does not have lupus.

It could very well be a result of her diet. My mom dealt with VERY similar problems - she'd literally lay in bed and bawl. Cutting all grains (including soy) as well as MSG out of her diet fixed everything for her.

I thought I'd say it again - Gaga confirmed to me that she does not have lupus.

It could very well be a result of her diet. My mom dealt with VERY similar problems - she'd literally lay in bed and bawl. Cutting all grains (including soy) as well as MSG out of her diet fixed everything for her.

I'm reading this book right now - Wheat Belly: Lose the Wheat, Lose the Weight, and Find Your Path Back to Health

http://www.amazon.co...h/dp/1609611543

She said that, yes. She also said if she didn't give it a rest, it would develop into lupus.

If Emma says she doesn't have it, well I guess she doesn't. But things aren't looking good in regards to that.

She actually has a different condition, which is much more treatable. I'm not sure if I should post it here, though.

We kind of promised we would not, I didn't even tell my friends that I camped with for like 4 days...

well she was just really weak, and she had to be carried off. She was upset as she wanted to chat with us backstage but we were told she was really sick and weak.

Just to give you an idea

Gaga at 2am after resting for a few hours and throwing up

j7dglk.jpg

Gaga a few hours before showtime after meeting fans, launching the bus

20hsh3s.jpg

Thanks for sharing. Hope she gets better ASAP and takes her time. <3

I'm reading this book right now - Wheat Belly: Lose the Wheat, Lose the Weight, and Find Your Path Back to Health

http://www.amazon.co...h/dp/1609611543

That's what started everything for her (my mom) - gluten allergies. She tried eating everything labeled as "gluten free" but it still made her sick. She then did a lot of research - as a result, every single thing she makes has to be low in carbs, all natural, and completely grain free, or she gets inflamed with pain in addition to body swelling.

Katie14

She actually has a different condition, which is much more treatable. I'm not sure if I should post it here, though.

Is her condition related to synovitis?

STOP BEING SELFISH DO YOU WANT GAGA TO DIE :(

Uncalled for. She obviously has every right to feel upset about not attending the show (she isn't saying "OMG GAGA I STILL WANT YOU TO PERFORM PLZ"), as I'm sure you would.

Is her condition related to synovitis?

I'm tempted to tell what her actual condition is, but I don't know if I should until Gaga's ready.

For right now, my lips are sealed. It does have to do with the diet problems I described about my mom, but it's not Celiac Disease.

• Shadow locked this topic