Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball CANCELLED

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

Bloody hooker

I just saw this. I want to cry. :cry:

I will be praying for Gaga.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Michelle

I have costochondritis, which is inflammation of the joints and cartilage in the ribs. It's very painful, can't imagine it all over my body

Me too and its painful.

she cancels her show because of weed?

you are trolling right??

and to the handful of people on this thread and others regarding this...

She needs rest to get better NOT FINISH ARTPOP god damn it!!! seriously people??

I have some really awful and selfish comments on her,LM and twitter...not a lot but it baffles my mind that some are so selfish that they are b---hing.

Get well doll!! your health is MUCH more important then any show or album...

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

dynamite

:tea:

So basically dont expect ARTPOP for like 3 or 4 months

It wasn't coming before that anyway, let's focus on her health rather than the album!

Edited by freakofnature

Am i the only person that isn't fussing about ARTPOP.. who cares. Her health is the most important thing.

EvilChromatica

Is this the reason why she can't most of the choreography? :ohno: She should've just postponed the American Leg of the BTWB at later dates so she could rest. I hope she feels better soon

OMG I hope she rests A LOT! She's been working so hard. I'm praying for Gaga. I think she needs to lay off the crazy heels for like a year or something.

Love you Gagz! :hug:

Future Lover

I really don't want to hear people b---hing about making travel plans to camp out and see her. I've seen people who came from Sweden to camp out for Chicago, but really... Nobody forced you to make travel arrangements. Nobody forced them to spend all that money. They did so at their own risk. Camping is a risk in itself and this is just one of the reasons. I don't want to hear b---hing about money, etc because it was their choice to travel. Nobody forced them to.

LITERALLY THOUGH. The person first in line for Chicago tweeted "What's gonna happen to the people already here" or something similar, I said most likely nothing, and he blocked me. -.-

No one FORCED you to spend a week outside an arena, when the rules said 8am to begin with.

Y'all fail to realize she could be reading what you're saying and I'm honestly disappointed in some of you.

Screw ARTPOP. I hope she's okay that's all that matters

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Lana Winters

LITERALLY THOUGH. The person first in line for Chicago tweeted "What's gonna happen to the people already here" or something similar, I said most likely nothing, and he blocked me. -.-

No one FORCED you to spend a week outside an arena, when the rules said 8am to begin with.

Camp at your own risk tbh.

Y'all fail to realize she could be reading what you're saying and I'm honestly disappointed in some of you.

Bloody hooker

Yep... But at this point I can wait for ARTPOP, because I care about Gaga's health instead of an album.

Edited by Bloody hooker
This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

RIGHT!?

who cares

StarryNight

Do you want Gaga to sing ARTPOP in a wheelchair? She needs to rest!

• Shadow locked this topic