💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball CANCELLED

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

sciencemonster

I'm in shock. I spent $500 on tickets for this show. I can't guarantee that I'll be able to go to the rescheduled tour dates, if that even happens....

"My bones hurt from all the shows

But I don't feel the pain cause Im a pro

I sink in, then I'm ok

My body belongs to you when I'm on stage"

:cry: :cry: :cry: She was hinting at her problems with these lyrics. I remember saying they sucked. I feel like an asshole now. : :sick:

Oh god. I knew they couldn't be lyrics. Oh god I'm gonna cry.

This is horrible. She should cancel the remaining tour dates tbh and rest for the amount of time that would have been the remainder of the tour. Then she can start the next tour with these locations and dates if she wants or something but right now she needs to get better.

I don't care about the Born This Way Ball or even ARTPOP right now. She just needs to heal completely so she can bounce right back to the HEALTHY superstar we know she can be.

May ARTPOP be Gaga's healthiest and safest era, and mae it only begin when she is ready.

I'm in shock. I spent $500 on tickets for this show. I can't guarantee that I'll be able to go to the rescheduled tour dates, if that even happens....

I'm sorry for your disappointment monster, I really am, but that's not really the issue here...

:eww:

#getwellsoongaga

degenerate

I'd say her and her team will soon be having a serious discussion in the next coming days about whether or not to cancel a few shows or just scratch the whole tour. I would be perfectly fine with giving up my ticket if it contributes to her getting better. I just don't want her doing a show 90%. It's 100 or nothing for me.

Paper Planes

Although I'm devastated that my Ball has been postponed, I'm also hoping that this shows Gaga that her health always needs to come first... She's almost too tough for her own good. I'm praying that she gets well soon so she can continue to do what she loves: singing, dancing, and making music.

delete it fat

oh no. :(

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

STOP BEING SELFISH DO YOU WANT GAGA TO DIE :(

Edited by June

drinkmytears

This explains a lot. Like I've said, I witnessed her very frail+throwing up as soon as the show finished. She's hiding a lot from us.

StarryNight

"My bones hurt from all the shows

But I don't feel the pain cause Im a pro

I sink in, then I'm ok

My body belongs to you when I'm on stage"

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I love GaGa, but she is foolish when it comes to her health. She MUST tell someone when she feels ill, otherwise it will progress into something worse. She works so hard and her body doesn't get enough rest. If she doesn't make her health a priority then she will have destroyed her body before she is thirty. Please GaGa if you are being a lurker and reading this know that your health comes first. If you don't it could mean horrible consequences in the long run, ones much worse than just postponing a few shows.

She works too ****ing hard. I'm so worried about her. She needs to rest as much as she can, but we know she never will.

Bitter Rival

As sad it would be for her fans, I think the best thing she can do is wrap up The Born This Way Ball as soon earlier as she really needs a long break and maybe push ARTPOP back a little.

I really hope she will be ok.

She would never devastate her fans like that.

She would never devastate her fans like that.

Well if she's literally physically incapable, she's not going to have a choice.

Her health > her fans going to her concert

:cry: OH MY GOD! I know about this condition! It's VERY painful, and the treatment is often steroid shots into the joints, which is also painful!!!

Poor Gaga!!!!

I've dropped a lot of non-refundable money on travel plans to see several shows of in the North East, but I won't be the LEAST bit sad if I can't go so long as it means Gaga is resting!!! :ohno:

• Shadow locked this topic