Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Born This Way Ball CANCELLED

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

crybrowz

Poor Gaga :ohno: I hope she reschedules the dates. Knowing her she will. I'll definitely keep my tickets.

I bet she will, Chicago, Detroit, and Hamilton and pretty big deals and I doubt she wants to skip them

She's been hiding it for a month?!! OMG I'm so sad. I hope she gets better.

I can't at people thinking about ARTPOP. SHAME ON YOU!

Just makes me feel like we've all been really selfish. We're always pushing Gaga whether we realize it or not, begging for more and more. Of course she's doing what makes her happy, but that doesn't make it right. She just wants to be everyone at once and play for everybody, and realistically it's going to eventually catch up to you, especially if you already have prior health conditions.

this woman is god, i ****ing love her

<3

I remember when she had to cancel shows in 2010 because she fainted multiple times. I got so worried about her. This woman <3

itmightberyan

This is absolutely heartbreaking. When I got the tweet on my phone about the unfortunate announcement, I froze. I hope she knows that we love her as much as we love her music. She's an artist that breaks the barrier between herself and the fans...she really brings us into her life. Because of this, she feels like family. Not often do I get a bit emotional over someone elses issues, but I'm not ashamed to say this made me tear up. She works so incredibly hard and the public hardly gives her enough credit. We love you, Gaga. This is just your body telling you that you need to rest because you're too stubborn to give yourself rest ;) Get well soon!

I really hope she considers shortening or even cancelling the tour. I don't care if my date is one of those. I want her to get better and be ready for the next era and not have this burden on her shoulders. Lupus can be controlled easily but if ignored it can spiral to new heights and kill someone and I don't want Gaga neglecting a disease that she potentially has in favor of performing a few shows.

• Shadow locked this topic