Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball CANCELLED

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

It's disgusting that so many twitter monsters are tweeting her ignorant **** like "So I guess ARTPOP is delayed then". She needs to put her health first and stop apologizing for something she can't control. The fact that some monsters are cussing her out is quite sad and ridiculous. She is sure to reschedule. I hope she gets better soon. She needs to take a break as long as she wants.

That is disgusting. I can't believe the nerve of some people.

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

FairyDreams

If she can't move, she simply should NOT perform. She needs time to recover and it's her health at stake, I would much rather her take as much time as she needs to heal. I wonder exactly what the injury is?

It's disgusting that so many twitter monsters are tweeting her ignorant **** like "So I guess ARTPOP is delayed then". She needs to put her health first and stop apologizing for something she can't control. The fact that some monsters are cussing her out is quite sad and ridiculous. She is sure to reschedule. I hope she gets better soon. She needs to take a break as long as she wants.

THIS WITH CAPITALS!

I hope she can realize that it's not her fault and that she shouldn't have to apologize for it :( Reading the stuff she tweeted was heartbreaking.

Some "fans"........wow. :wtf:

Allison M

omg are they seriously doing that? that is so disappointing. Gaga works incredibly hard too please us and receives so much negativity in return. that's awful

blubrryxkisses

My heart is seriously broken that she would write to us, letting us know how truly sad she is about this and how she puts us before herself always... and there are still people b---hing about the album, etc. Disgusting.

MarryTheSequins

Reminds me of this at the monster ball :cry:

Gaga, if you're reading this, we all love you :cry:

Get well soon, rest up, and don't worry. ARTPOP can wait as long as you're happy and healthy.

Ellie Sioux

:ohno: reeeeallllyyy hope she gets well soon! hopefully it's nothing too serious! some rest will definitely do her good.

Alien Tulip

Some "fans"........wow. :wtf:

I really hope Gaga doesn't read those tweets. It's bad enough that she's really sad about canceling and postponing. Sometimes I dislike this fanbase because we have so many bad apples. When this tour is finished, I dont think she should tour for a long time.

• Shadow locked this topic