💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball CANCELLED

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

I still think in my gut of guts that she's not going to let Madison Square Garden down somehow.

New York never saw the Born This Way Ball. That's her hometown. I can see her bringing it there.

For one final blowout 3-4 days at Christmastime or something when that labral tear is well healed.

I doubt she would go there to perform a now "old" tour, however, I wouldn't be surprised if she went there and watched the Born This Way Ball DVD with all of her fans in the audience... and perhaps perform some new music as well.

Making it up to her fans + promo = PURE GENIUS :P .

Illuminati Freak

The BTW era and tour is finally over. Thank god time to move on to something else it just dragged on way tooo long and became so uninteresting.

The BTW era and tour is finally over. Thank god time to move on to something else it just dragged on way tooo long and became so uninteresting.

I felt the same as you.. When I assisted the last BTWB, I found the BTW's songs kinda boring after two years.. I was more enjoying her big hits, BR, Alejandro, Telephone, PF, LG, Paparazzi, JD etc.

Michelle

I think people would throw a **** fit having to RE PURCHASE tickets....

I admit I would be a bit annoyed, it was hard enough getting my tickets in the first place.

:shrug:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

TEANUS

I still think in my gut of guts that she's not going to let Madison Square Garden down somehow.

New York never saw the Born This Way Ball. That's her hometown. I can see her bringing it there.

For one final blowout 3-4 days at Christmastime or something when that labral tear is well healed.

Ok for this....BUT NOT THAT LATE! Maybe late this summer after ARTPOP is released. It can be promo shows for ARTPOP

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

The only problem with this is that a show like BTWB is a massive coordination project to get all the right people and equipment from city to city. It's very expensive to start something like that up, with lots of contracts. So once you start, you just keep going from city to city with that crew and don't stop (except for short breaks). To bring all those people, and that set, back to life would be super-expensive for just a few shows. Maybe she could do a stripped-down version or something? :shrug:

I kinda suspect if she wants to make it up to New York, she'll have to do it some other way like performing extra BTW songs at the ARTPOP ball...or something.

I'm telling u, rescheduling after refunding fans would be the biggest slap in the face to those that already got refunded. It'd be such a bad career move too. :nails:

I think the fact that the BTWB missed so many american dates for an AMERICAN pop star yet still pulling as much money as it did in will make it that much more legendary in time. :legend:

Pop Muse Tumblr

I'm telling u, rescheduling after refunding fans would be the biggest slap in the face to those that already got refunded. It'd be such a bad career move too. :nails:

I think the fact that the BTWB missed so many american dates for an AMERICAN pop star yet still pulling as much money as it did in will make it that much more legendary in time. :legend:

like tina turner's foreign affair tour in 1990 and michael jackson's dangerous world tour in 1992-93- not a single tour date in america but filling out european stadiums to 3-3.5 million people EACH. :legend:

Tina_Turner_Pyro.jpg

dangerousTour_fullsize.jpg

Edited by newstarter11

I felt the same as you.. When I assisted the last BTWB, I found the BTW's songs kinda boring after two years.. I was more enjoying her big hits, BR, Alejandro, Telephone, PF, LG, Paparazzi, JD etc.

It was a different experience for me. I loved BTW's songs and a didn't enjoy that much her big hits.

Ray of Light

omg. plz let this thread die already

You're not helping by commenting :hehe:

JoeMo

You're not helping by commenting :hehe:

I guess thats the definition of the word....irony......

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Shaney

Bringing back the BTWB around Christmas when ARTPOP already has a solid place in the market? :lolgaga:

That would be a mess

Edited by Pyrenti

• Shadow locked this topic