💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks Raps Verse From 'Red Flame' On Ustream

Deleted4234

Featured Posts

Kermit the frog

I think gaga mentioned somewhere that she's not sure if Azealia colabs would make the album.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dylangaga

gaga might release this as an extra song on the ARTPOP APP which is what I want but it WONT BE ON THE ALBUM itself...bc didnt she say there will be some more songs on the APP than the physical album itself?

BadHeavyMetalQueen

The fact that we just heard something from ARTPOP.... :legend:

Omg yes :giveup:

gaga might release this as an extra song on the ARTPOP APP which is what I want but it WONT BE ON THE ALBUM itself...bc didnt she say there will be some more songs on the APP than the physical album itself?

I agree that Gaga will do this... Although hearing this just SLAYED MY SOUL :giveup:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

I reckon we're hearing this because it won't be on ARTPOP - if it were, it would have stayed under wraps.

That's not necessarily true... Azealia might just not care, since it was just a tiny snippet. Plus, she probably didn't think it was a big deal to rap just a little bit of it. If anything, it'll just be released through the app. Like Gaga said, she'll release stuff that isn't on the official tracklisting

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Alien Tulip

Ehhhh. I don't like the idea of rap and pop mixed together. I hope this becomes an outtake and is only available in the APP.

BlondeKingOfGGD

OMG SHE HUMS A BIT THEN SAYS ... RED FLAME! THAT SOUNDS SO GOOD.

I can imagine the beat to her rap being sort of tribal style :P ? hmmm sounds good :D

Archived