Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga talks Madonna, P. Hilton and more

yxi

Featured Posts

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jenna (Posted Sunday 10th February 2013 from Twitlonger):

Then Christine told her about how she should do something special at the Montreal show because it will be the 2 year anniversary since Born This Way the single, 3 year anniversary since McQueen passed, and 1 year anniversary since Whitney passed. And Gaga said “Oh ****! I didn’t even realize!†Then she thought that at the Grammys last year they shouldn’t have done the red carpet because they should have been mourning for Whitney- she thought it was disrespectful that they still did the red carpet. Then Christine told her that she should bring back princess die, or do an acoustic of Dance in the Dark. And she said, “you know Asiel(I think) mentioned that to me not that long ago) about doing an acoustic of Dance in the Dark. That’s crazy!â€

and a day later...

Lady Gaga (Posted Monday 11th February 2013 from Twitter)

b894ir.jpg

Didymus

"And gaga was like “she’s just waiting for me to strike another pose.†Then she moved her arms and held them to make different positions."

That's ****ing genius tbh :laughga:

pink sushi

OMG Tara!! :cry: That's so sad. :cry: I hope she gets better.... :ohno: This must be so hard for Gaga... Her future wife being so sick.. :(

Her name is Jenna. She was the key holder in Minnesota and met Gaga backstage.

I'll give this story the benefit of the doubt... it's not like there's anything majorly new from this anyway. Most of it is stuff we found out from the propagaga meet and greet.

Little monsters are notorious for making up stories like this, though.

RAMROD

Bless who soul tbh.

I really wonder how can he sleep at night.

He must have lots people shunning him off.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

gagalovesme

omg that's all i've ever wanted her to talk about and more :eek: i can't believe how much goss we got on who and what she thinks of madonna haha! ARTPOP better be as good as she says because she's hyping it nearly as much as born this way

MelbHawker

I love her so much. She's so genuine and unaffected by all the haters she gets for doing music right.

First off - hope Tara gets better quickly. I like her and Gaga's friendship - it's entertaining to follow.

Secondly, all the ARTPOP hype has me so psyched! I have high hopes this Era is going to be a highlight of her career!

And lastly - the Madonna business. I like it. She didn't shade her or anything - but she stated the obvious - that Madonna dislikes her. I'm glad she doesn't give a **** because quite frankly - Gaga's the only thing keeping Madonna in the headlines these days.

awww you're so cute. I dont think Madonna would ever say yeah to this though :( but I LOVE YOUR PICTURE FOR YOUR AVATAR <3

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived