💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Gaga talks Madonna, P. Hilton and more

yxi

Featured Posts

I mean, considering that it's about a phoenix rising from the ashes. What are ashes? The leftover of decay, or death. That's what I mean. :)

The ashes could resemble BTW's backlash or it could resemble her media blackout she's been on. She didn't go to the Grammys, her google search record declined a **** ton, so the media blackout would make sense. She is practically starting new for the first time.

Maybe I am reaching tho :Jase: It probably just means shes coming back for the weaves she already snatched :fan:

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AyaKara

The ashes could resemble BTW's backlash or it could resemble her media blackout she's been on. She didn't go to the Grammys, her google search record declined a **** ton, so the media blackout would make sense. She is practically starting new for the first time.

Maybe I am reaching tho :Jase: It probably just means shes coming back for the weaves she already snatched :fan:

That's my thoughts exactly, though I think it's BTW's backlash combined with her blackout :)

HausOfMark

good for gaga.

who

I love how GGD treats that guy like the plague he is tbh. :lmao:

Very True! I hate him

-Mark

VasilisVas

lol it's hysterical that the name has been banned from this forum. for now on instead of typing "who" i'm going to sell P.rez :derpga:

abercrombiescruffy

It's really good to hear the ending of the P.Hil ton saga

and it's good to hear the story behind the P.Hil interview DVD

It helps understand how everything happened

I wish she didn't comment on Madonna; I'm not sure if Madonna hates Gaga; anything is possible I really have no view on it

There is just so much tension and controversy between them; caused by the media; maybe they are just wrapped up in the distortion

Like communism

Wooh politics Sorry but that was my only comparison; cause the way everyone looks at communism as evil; it is just another view; no need to demonize it; I think China (and others; cause of their oppession and human rights violations) gives it a bad conitation

I think this is the best story/interview/informative article with Gaga. Other ones you get no info; this is so juicy and sweet and nice and ahhh <3

I love Gaga she is so sweet; I love how chumy she is with fans; no all caught up in herself;

**Who is...Lady Gaga?? I Am You*** <3

It's really good to hear the ending of the P.Hil ton saga

and it's good to hear the story behind the P.Hil interview DVD

I dunno, I still feel unenlightened on the matter. Particularly why what's-his-name has turned so vicious (I realize he was never exactly a nice guy, but still), yet says nothing substantive.

I think he deleted it though.

a48och.jpg

Wow, I honestly didn't think he could sink to a lower depth. He is truly a sick, sick human being, and I'm surprised Gaga stayed friends with him for as long as she did. What a horrible, nasty leech he is.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

abercrombiescruffy

I dunno, I still feel unenlightened on the matter. Particularly why what's-his-name has turned so vicious (I realize he was never exactly a nice guy, but still), yet says nothing substantive.

I'm satified with the general; why they are fighting

He was always ****; It really sucks he is chummy with Hilary cause I love her and she is a sweet heart (from what I know and my experiance and OMG her and Gaga <3) and she wont fight with anyone I dont think

MMVA fight ugh and he is just an attention getter; so take everything with a grain of salt

But what exactly changed and why it got so bad =/

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived