Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Gaga talks Madonna, P. Hilton and more

yxi

Featured Posts

Jenna wouldn't lie about this for one. Spent enough time camping with her and Christine to know she's not lying.

When we post our gagadaily recap, there will be a lot of cross referencing. It'll check out.

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wishing Tara a speedy recovery from whatever she's going through.

Loved what she said about Madonna and who. I'm sure it all hurt at first, but it sounds like she now simply doesn't give a **** about what they say about her.

ARTPOP sounds like it's going to be insane. Holy ****.

Thanks for sharing! :)

Oh, and it's lovely reading backstage stuff like this. It legit reads like she treats the fans she meets like they're her close friends (which is how she was with us when we met her a couple of years ago). It's so sweet and endearing, and it's nice to know (contrary to what other "fans" have said about her) that she hasn't changed

Wishing Tara a speedy recovery from whatever she's going through.

Loved what she said about Madonna and who. I'm sure it all hurt at first, but it sounds like she now simply doesn't give a **** about what they say about her.

ARTPOP sounds like it's going to be insane. Holy ****.

Thanks for sharing! :)

Oh, and it's lovely reading backstage stuff like this. It legit reads like she treats the fans she meets like they're her close friends (which is how she was with us when we met her a couple of years ago). It's so sweet and endearing, and it's nice to know (contrary to what other "fans" have said about her) that she hasn't changed

What do u say :Jase: ?

Gaga fans for life tbh? :legend:

Arizonadream777

I'm glad she's so happy about this album. It seems like it's going to be great. I really hope Tara gets better, she and Gaga seem like they have such a special and genuine friendship, I'll be keeping her in my prayers. About Madonna, I really wish things would have worked out differently between them. :( We probably won't ever get to see them perform or collaborate together now.

Thank the lord, Jesus Christ! :P

Alien Tulip

A great read! Thank you for sharing your experience with us :heart: I cant wait for ARTPOP. It sounds like a very promising album :yes:

Arizonadream777

We already knew that info about ARTPOP. Gaga should tell fans something new.

Seems like I Don't Give A is Gaga's favorite song from MDNA. :hor:

Gaga doesn't owe anyone anything, especially a Madonna fan. :P

I love how she doesn't give a **** about Madonna. I bet she was really hurt in the beginning, but I love how STRONG she is and isn't giving in to Madonna's bullying.

She probably seen right through Madonna's "get press via Gaga" tactic. She's the current professional attention *****, b---h is careful. :classy:

Totally loving her mindset right now though. It doesn't seem prosthetic or down, just excited. I hope Tara gets better.

"And gaga was like ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ…β€œsheΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’s just waiting for me to strike another pose.ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬ Then she moved her arms and held them to make different positions."

Looks like someone listened to Vogue recently?

Strike a pose

There's nothing to it

Scheisse.

:derpga:

I'm glad she's so happy about this album. It seems like it's going to be great. I really hope Tara gets better, she and Gaga seem like they have such a special and genuine friendship, I'll be keeping her in my prayers. About Madonna, I really wish things would have worked out differently between them. :( We probably won't ever get to see them perform or collaborate together now.

I personally do not think that ever would've amounted to something great. Madonna is one of my favorite pop artists, so no shade intended here, but her collaborations are not always so wonderful. She works better alone.

nick4bty

ARTPOP is going to sound more pop-like. This pleases me. ARTPOP sounds like a much better version of The Fame, and this pleases me even more :excited2:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived