Guest Posted January 20, 2025 Share Posted January 20, 2025 There are no more tears to cry Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TaylorSwift 164,327 Posted January 20, 2025 Share Posted January 20, 2025 Your husband never put you on the main page @Jill Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jill 31,812 Posted January 20, 2025 Author Share Posted January 20, 2025 1 minute ago, Teletubby said: Your husband never put you on the main page @Jill He used to beat me at night because I couldn't give him his bellyjelly. I don't know what a bellyjelly is. It was very tragic. Former First Lady of the United States. Now card-carrying member of the Communist Party of China (CPC). Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
pachinko 10,779 Posted January 20, 2025 Share Posted January 20, 2025 Why is Melania airbrushed Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,689 Posted January 20, 2025 Share Posted January 20, 2025 38 minutes ago, Jill said: Trump will make these things worse no doubt but let's not act as if Biden helped them either. We wouldn't be in this situation if that were so. I feel like I see you in every Trump topic talking about Biden Better have someone who didn't help than someone who is making it worse on purpose. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jill 31,812 Posted January 20, 2025 Author Share Posted January 20, 2025 2 minutes ago, Lucas said: I feel like I see you in every Trump topic talking about Biden Better have someone who didn't help than someone who is making it worse on purpose. I'm not sure about that. Former First Lady of the United States. Now card-carrying member of the Communist Party of China (CPC). Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pablo 8,727 Posted January 20, 2025 Share Posted January 20, 2025 Embarrassing Don't visit my profile Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
elijahfan 27,596 Posted January 20, 2025 Share Posted January 20, 2025 Alexa, play Marilyn Manson’s Golden Age of Grotesque. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.