Jill 31,812 Posted January 20, 2025 Share Posted January 20, 2025 The official White House website and social media accounts began to display a new style after Trump's inauguration this afternoon. They began to use "America is Back" and "The Golden Age of America Begins Right Now" as official slogans, replacing Biden's "Build Back Better" and "Battle for the Soul of the Nation". Former First Lady of the United States. Now card-carrying member of the Communist Party of China (CPC). Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromatography 10,186 Posted January 20, 2025 Share Posted January 20, 2025 Golden age L M A O the presidency is built on memes and to help the elite. Education, funding for research, action against climate change, are all going to be slashed or ended. This is the beginning of the point of no return fr, and I hope the world absolutely burns to the ground because it’s what we deserve. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bionic 50,112 Posted January 20, 2025 Share Posted January 20, 2025 its giving $5 wordpress template Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jill 31,812 Posted January 20, 2025 Author Share Posted January 20, 2025 2 minutes ago, Chromatography said: Education, funding for research, action against climate change, are all going to be slashed or ended. Trump will make these things worse no doubt but let's not act as if Biden helped them either. We wouldn't be in this situation if that were so. Former First Lady of the United States. Now card-carrying member of the Communist Party of China (CPC). Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
lastpopicon 37,532 Posted January 20, 2025 Share Posted January 20, 2025 golden age? that's funny coz I feel like I'm witness the fall of America *witnessing The melody that you choose can rescue you Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromatography 10,186 Posted January 20, 2025 Share Posted January 20, 2025 Just now, Jill said: Trump will make these things worse no doubt but let's not act as if Biden helped them either. We wouldn't be in this situation if that were so. I mean I’m no Biden apologist at all. But trump will absolutely make things worse by purposefully making things worse. Biden made things worse by doing nothing Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FATCAT 60,992 Posted January 20, 2025 Share Posted January 20, 2025 4 minutes ago, Jill said: Trump will make these things worse no doubt but let's not act as if Biden helped them either. We wouldn't be in this situation if that were so. Biden undoubtedly saved us from an even greater financial downturn during Covid. He just didn’t take the credit he should have at the time, so here we are. This kitten over here (meow) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
27monster27 16,232 Posted January 20, 2025 Share Posted January 20, 2025 It's Melania (quite literally) being a model next to their ugly @ss photos for me. he/him/his Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
27monster27 16,232 Posted January 20, 2025 Share Posted January 20, 2025 In all seriousness, the similarities to the N@zi party taking over in the early 30s is terrifying. Dark times are ahead. he/him/his Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bionic 50,112 Posted January 20, 2025 Share Posted January 20, 2025 1 minute ago, 27monster27 said: In all seriousness, the similarities to the N@zi party taking over in the early 30s is terrifying. Dark times are ahead. Did they update their website too? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
27monster27 16,232 Posted January 20, 2025 Share Posted January 20, 2025 Just now, bionic said: Did they update their website too? You get what I mean but this is funny. he/him/his Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,389 Posted January 20, 2025 Share Posted January 20, 2025 So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
palma 8,918 Posted January 20, 2025 Share Posted January 20, 2025 jfc I still cannot believe I'm living in this timeline Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Awakened M 3,286 Posted January 20, 2025 Share Posted January 20, 2025 Stop giving this idiot energy. I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Junko Enoshima 4,759 Posted January 20, 2025 Share Posted January 20, 2025 5 minutes ago, palma said: jfc I still cannot believe I'm living in this timeline same My boobs are hopelessly huge Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.