đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga and Troy Carter cover V Magazine - On sale: Feb. 28

Americano

Featured Posts

Didymus

Naw, I have a feeling much of the visuals will surface here and on littlemonsters.com. None of this would be possible without the music. She can dress it up all she wants, but people wait for her "this beat is sick" music.

True. But hey, thank you for changing my mind on the app. It was nice to actually hear some good arguments instead of:

"OMG!!! AN APP!! Oh my god, she's so freakin' innovative and SMART!! Nobody's done this!!" :laughga:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imasugarush

"The album is going to be an app. It will also exist in CD and digital form, but the primary experience will be as an application. It will be built around the tablet, but will have a mobile version as well."

F*** no. :pukey:

It's just an extension from what usually happens so how come you're complain? :huh:

The Stranger

The fact that Gaga is on a magazine cover excites me. I can't wait for ARTPOP to make many headlines

Same :giveup:

Didymus

It's just an extension from what usually happens so how come you're complain? :huh:

I'm just scared for later tbh. Okay, so she makes an app. Great, fantastic possibilities, etc. etc..

BUT! What will she do for the next album? Release a cd? Sometimes I feel like she's digging her grave with this one. But I have faith in Gaga, so I think she's smart enough to know what she's doing.

My biggest (personal) fear is that she cared more for the app than for the music :eww:

WarriorPrince

"The album is going to be an app. It will also exist in CD and digital form, but the primary experience will be as an application. It will be built around the tablet, but will have a mobile version as well."

F*** no. :pukey:

Well its not like a CD or a digital copy of an album can be interactive. What he meant was that the app will bring new stuff and will let the fans interact more with the era/music.

Gaga replied in a tweet a while ago. It was something like:

Fan: I will have to steal a tablet to use the ARTPOP app

Gaga: No, you don't have to, you can use it in a computer too.

You don't NEED a tablet :hehe:

Didymus

Gaga replied in a tweet a while ago. It was something like:

Fan: I will have to steal a tablet to use the ARTPOP app

Gaga: No, you don't have to, you can use it in a computer too.

You don't NEED a tablet :hehe:

True. But if it's "built around the tablet", you obviously want the real experience :shrug:

Americano

funny that it says power couple underneath them lol :shy:

change it to power bottom and i could cover v-magazine :derpga:

Didymus

change it to power bottom and i could cover v-magazine :derpga:

iulU1I7s3syif.jpg

That post made my life so much more interesting tbh

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived