đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga recieves mixed reviews on Fashion Police

JustinLovesGaga

Featured Posts

JustinLovesGaga

#4 Must See Look of the Week

os96d5.jpg

Joan- "We've all heard of Strawberry Shortcake... well get a load of ****ed up fruit salad. She looks like she's an old lady in Miami waiting for the bus; she doesn't want to miss Judge Judy."

George- "She looks like a doll. Everything looks artificial and robotic. But I actually like it."

Kelly- "I don't think this wig color is a good color for her. It washes her out too much. I like seeing her with really really blonde or really really dark. This is too normal for her. I think this is her without a stylist putting an outfit together. I think without the help of the Haus of Gaga this is left to her own demise."

Giuliana- "I have to say what I do love about it is that it's so un-Lady Gaga to do this. I like that at least she's doing something different. I think the hair and the hat is pretty, I think she looks pretty."

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She wore this outfit several weeks ago, though... Why judge it now?

because they couldnt find anything recent to diss her on :tea:

CoolTrainerTerry

Right? She looks pretty, I agree with Giuliana.

boysboysboys

What's good about Gaga challenging the show is they're slightly more objective with her now. Good job Gaga :rockstar:

By the way, can y'all feel Kelly's seething condescension? Lol, b---h is pathetic.

misanthrope

By the way, can y'all feel Kelly's seething condescension? Lol, b---h is pathetic.

She's always been that way with Gaga on the show. She even did those whole expose on Isabella Blow directly referencing Gaga in a way to subtly and condescendingly call her out for being a copycat of sorts. I love me some Kelly but her pretension in regards to Gaga has always been annoying to me, meanwhile she kisses Nicki and Katy's asses like crazy its so gross.

JustinLovesGaga

They always like to discuss Gaga :ohwell:

Archived