Kayioshka 3,599 Posted November 3, 2024 Share Posted November 3, 2024 8 hours ago, 27monster27 said: 911 was a French and Italian single. It wasn't a "major" single, but it was a single in select territories. Besides this, I do think this is cool! As a French I don't remember having heard 911 at the radio but it was during pandemic times so that's maybe why. I was recently that 911 was played at NRJ radio. Such a wasted single potential... But I heard a lot of "Stupid Love", I didn't knew it was by Gaga but until I saw the Oreo ad lol, I became a LM between the end of 2020 and begginnig of 2021 Probably under substances... An alchemist is born ! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted November 4, 2024 Share Posted November 4, 2024 12 hours ago, Fck I luv Art said: As a French I don't remember having heard 911 at the radio but it was during pandemic times so that's maybe why. I was recently that 911 was played at NRJ radio. Such a wasted single potential... But I heard a lot of "Stupid Love", I didn't knew it was by Gaga but until I saw the Oreo ad lol, I became a LM between the end of 2020 and begginnig of 2021 as a #1 chromatica & stupid love stan, that is (a lot on radio) the justice stupid love deserves 💓 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.