opinion

The Joker >>>>> everything else she released recently

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

Tbh I was on the edge of letting Gaga go due to several reasons (mainly ethical but that's my business), then she released JAD companion album and The Joker impressed me like wow. I didn't even know it was a cover because I didn't know the original song. But I just love it :giveup: I think it's better than everything else on that album, better than Disease and whatever she put out recently :giveup:

Why aren't yall stanning it??

• Love 2

hijadeputa

I respect your opinion but every time the song comes on I skip it because it’s cringe and I don’t like the vocals :toofunny: Sry Gagz if ut reading this I still love you and everything else you’ve done 

Edited by hijadeputa
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 3
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 3

Sneaky Oliver

What ethical reasons tho?? :cryga:

I love The Joker too, I have been streaming it along with Close To You, Happy Mistake and World On A String in a playlist with Disease 

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden
  • Like 3

LadyEnigma

me too! (ab loving The Joker, I love Disease too) but anyways Harlequin is honestly SO GOOD and everyone is sleepingggg

• Like 4

Killa

i think they did a very cool cover of this classic but i'm not in love with so many moments regarding the vocals on this one. Not to be negative, but for all that Gaga does well she could learn with Bassey to be more straight forward in her singing. I love the passion, and she really evolved musically, but often over complicates things a tid bit

Im very looking forward to listen to this live, since her voice was killer on happy mistakes. Im curious how this one will perform live. Im sure she can do better. 

also on a more technical aspect, the instrumentation is killer but isn't always very consonant with the melody.... 

RenegAde
32 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Why aren't yall stanning it??

To answer your question we are too busy stanning the better songs like disease, DWAS, happy mistake.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Just A Holy Fool
17 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

What ethical reasons tho?? :cryga:

He literally said that's his business. 

Anyway, I don't agree its better than anything she has released lately, but The Joker was my 2nd fave track on Harlequin. 

• Like 1

MOT

Yes. Harlequin is on a loop in the car at the moment, and I gotta admit, when I hear those first few chords I pay attention. Love the whole album, with Happy Mistake, Saints, World On A String and Joker being my favourites, but Joker is the one on the rise.

• Like 2

PartySick

It is a bop ngl. Definitely top 5 on the album imo :diane:

🧟‍♂️ A haunting ghostly treat 👻 the ghoulish trickery 🔮

Bambino
26 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Came out of self ban just to serve tasteless uh bambino? 

l48s42u.gif

self-ban tho :toofunny:

Bambino
6 minutes ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

Where tf did u go

I take sometime off for personal reasons because I don't want to negatively let strong feelings take over light experiences, to say it best. :) Thanks for asking though.

13 minutes ago, PartySick said:

It is a bop ngl. Definitely top 5 on the album imo

King :legend:

36 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

What ethical reasons tho??

17 minutes ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

He literally said that's his business. 

Her remaining silent on things I thought she'd be brave enough to talk about. But then again, she's silent on her new single :toofunny:

Edited by Bambino