question

What were Gaga's references/ influences to create Disease?

azul

Featured Posts

azul

Let me be as clear as I can - I'm completely obsessed with Disease. I don't even remember when was last time Gaga got me like this. Something switched in my brain's chemistry. 

I need to listen more songs like this. So what were the songs/ bands that you think were in Gaga's mood board for Disease? I hear some Evanescence, some people are saying Nine Inch Nails.

Educate me, please, drop down the companion playlist to this EXCITING Gaga release :excited2: 

• Like 2

Jill

i don't know if you can consider it a band, but the vibes are definitely there: covid-19

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1

Fck I luv Art
3 minutes ago, azul said:

Let me be as clear as I can - I'm completely obsessed with Disease. I don't even remember when was last time Gaga got me like this. Something switched in my brain's chemistry. 

I need to listen more songs like this. So what were the songs/ bands that you think were in Gaga's mood board for Disease? I hear some Evanescence, some people are saying Nine Inch Nails.

Educate me, please, drop down the companion playlist to this EXCITING Gaga release :excited2: 

I didn't made this playlist, it's another LM who created it

It's amazing :vegas:

Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤🎸🎹🌒
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

Edonis
7 minutes ago, Fck I luv Art said:

I didn't made this playlist, it's another LM who created it

It's amazing :vegas:

Aural Vampire but no Soft Ballet for the Japanese industrial influences is heresy :grr: 

just kidding, I actually dig this playlist a lot and think it hit the nail on the head in terms of the sound for LG7. I'm honestly so excited :giveup:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Bonkers

ChatGPT:  write and produce an edgy halloween song in the style of Lady Gaga

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

princedeeblebleble

We'll find out soon, she's probably preparing an astral projection message where she'll explain the song, since an interview or insta live is far beyong Lady Gaga as some fans think on here :ladyhaha::brat:

Fck I luv Art
1 hour ago, Edonis said:

Aural Vampire but no Soft Ballet for the Japanese industrial influences is heresy :grr: 

just kidding, I actually dig this playlist a lot and think it hit the nail on the head in terms of the sound for LG7. I'm honestly so excited :giveup:

Both are good :sweat:

This hype me too :woohoo:

Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤🎸🎹🌒
  • Love 1