question

How long have you been a member of Gaga Daily?

BARKDANGER

Featured Posts

I'm an OG Little Monster since 2008, and creeped on Gaga Daily for a while before I made an account in 2014. When and how did you come across this Gaga forum site? And if you are part of other artist forum pages, which ones? 

Edited by BARKDANGER
“I’m on the edge of glory…”
  • Like 5

I joined summer of 2012, during all the pre ARTPOP teasing. I know people think the pre era to this has been rough, but ARTPOP was crazy here. Meltdowns left and right that woman was so cryptic. I just got back on the site a couple months ago, took a break after Joanne. It’s been fun to be back :traumatica:

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

OliviaRodrigoStan

I think I joined during ARTPOP cause they were dragging her in here, and it annoyed me, so I made an account to put the little f-slurs in their place :brat:. But I visited the site regularly way before that. 

I was here when there was a small chat box on the homepage, and we got daily posts analizing her fashion :traumatica:. So, regular visitor since Paparazzi, forum member since ARTPOP, I think. 

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

7 minutes ago, GreenEyes said:

I joined summer of 2012, during all the pre ARTPOP teasing. I know people think the pre era to this has been rough, but ARTPOP was crazy here. Meltdowns left and right that woman was so cryptic. I just got back on the site a couple months ago, took a break after Joanne. It’s been fun to be back :traumatica:

Pre ARTPOP was a great time to be around here! The rumors, the gossip, the pics- I miss it! "Nostalgia is for geeks". 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OliviaRodrigoStan said:

I think I joined during ARTPOP cause they were dragging her in here, and it annoyed me, so I made an account to put the little f-slurs in their place :brat:. But I visited the site regularly way before that. 

I was here when there was a small chat box on the homepage, and we got daily posts analizing her fashion :traumatica:. So, regular visitor since Paparazzi, forum member since ARTPOP, I think. 

The ARTPOP dragging was tragic. But I knew things would turn around eventually. Gaga was so big before ARTPOP, a bash and rebound was bound to happen. I stood for ARTPOP then and I still do now. I actually kinda feel bad for my coworkers at the time cause I shoved the era down their throats. (In hindsight I did the right thing. :queenga:)

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

OliviaRodrigoStan
2 minutes ago, BARKDANGER said:

I actually kinda feel bad for my coworkers at the time cause I shoved the era down their throats. (In hindsight I did the right thing. :queenga:)

At the time, my neighbour was a hot cop, who lived with his wife. I blasted "Venus" so loudly, for weeks, one day I heard him SINGING "VENUS" IN HIS BACKYARD, he was singing the "Venus!" part :brat:

Not me converting straight cops into floptropicans, my power :giveup:

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • LMAO 6

I joined in early 2021 after hearing about the dognapping incident and wanting to know more information. I ended up staying after enjoying being apart of the community! :vegas:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, OliviaRodrigoStan said:

At the time, my neighbour was a hot cop, who lived with his wife. I blasted "Venus" so loudly, for weeks, one day I heard him SINGING "VENUS" IN HIS BACKYARD, he was singing the "Venus!" part :brat:

Not me converting straight cops into floptropicans, my power :giveup:

I actually love that. Iconic behavior before Iconic was a daily used term. 

• YAAAS 1

5 minutes ago, PinkJelly said:

This particular account, 2015 I think, but I remember GGD 1.0 

Just For Laughs Reaction GIF

The late 00's digital camera says all I need to know. Thank you for your Gaga patronage.:kiss:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BARKDANGER said:

The ARTPOP dragging was tragic. But I knew things would turn around eventually. Gaga was so big before ARTPOP, a bash and rebound was bound to happen. I stood for ARTPOP then and I still do now. I actually kinda feel bad for my coworkers at the time cause I shoved the era down their throats. (In hindsight I did the right thing. :queenga:)

ARTPOP the song is her magnum opus, for me. It's descriptive of her works.

• Love 1

I was on the old forum, made an account here in 2012 after the switch but never posted, and came back in 2020 for Chromatica. I’ve been up to no good ever since. :franminervini:

• Love 1