question

Second single after Disease

rvfzme

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, juicyjuicy said:

There will be a second single for sure before the album in Feb. Most likely in Jan after the Christmas radio freeze.

January-February will be good. I think Gaga release DITS before album.

I think a 2nd single before album is planned and nearly guaranteed otherwise the gap until the album makes no sense

If they planed on only 1 lead single then theyd release the album just a few weeks later if they hoped to sell some for christmas, or right after in early January if they wanted to avoid christmas freeze

They definitely wouldnt wait until February when the lead single already is fizzling out to release the album if there was no 2nd single

Edited by Economy
  • Like 7

October to February is a big gap, so I'm sure she has another single planned—probably in January. 

I wonder what the rollout will be like for LG7 though. November & December will be bombarded with Christmas music, so I don't know what she'll do for Disease or LG7 after Friday. Maybe she should continue promoting it during the holidays. It'd be very "Gaga" to still go in this dark/spooky route even through Christmas :classy:

𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕣, 𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

October to February is a big gap, so I'm sure she has another single planned—probably in January. 

I wonder what the rollout will be like for LG7 though. November & December will be bombarded with Christmas music, so I don't know what she'll do for Disease or LG7 after Friday. Maybe she should continue promoting it during the holidays. It'd be very "Gaga" to still go in this dark/spooky route even through Christmas :classy:

LG7.1 Christmas Edition :cryga:

retroglamx
6 minutes ago, Reality said:

it would make sense to release that gaga greatest hits we've been hearing about. Holidays are a perfect time to get people to buy stuff out of nostalgia and the streams would help her retain the monthly listeners even with xmas music all over the place. This way she is not completely out of the radarduring xmas but she is also not distracted from LG7.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Snorlax said:

Gurl let's at least get Disease first :selena:

this. the song isnt even out yet but hey i think its because YOURE HYPED AND YOURE THINKIN IN SO MUCH LADY GAGA LG7 LET GO!!!!!!!!!!

kindest regards

She will probably release the recorded live secret show she did for Harlequin in December and promote that as Christmas jazz music. Then in January a new single for her album. 

• Like 1

JoanneMonster

of course there will be a second single. and you guys are acting as if it was prohibited to release music during the christmas season. ARTPOP was in november, marry the night too. she could even plan to do the jingle bell ball or something like that. 

I just hope she doesnt care about charts and she just does whatever she likes. I’m so tired of people on twitter worrying about the song debuting at 1 or at 30. Just enjoy

I See You
  • Love 1

She still has the show She recorded with Harlequin songs?! Shes probably shooting to Release in Christmas time or when joker gets on streaming. 

Its clear, its a different audience but before Jan or feb its kinda suicide tò Release another single

1 minute ago, JoanneMonster said:

of course there will be a second single. and you guys are acting as if it was prohibited to release music during the christmas season. ARTPOP was in november, marry the night too. she could even plan to do the jingle bell ball or something like that. 

I just hope she doesnt care about charts and she just does whatever she likes. I’m so tired of people on twitter worrying about the song debuting at 1 or at 30. Just enjoy

Depends on the album. If It has possible hits. She could Indeed go that route but It doesnt seem likely.