series

Season 4 - American Horror Stories

bpmMonkey

Featured Posts

You guys, I just finished watching and its really scary and really good again and I don't wanna sleep alone tonight. :cryga:

After the constant let downs season after season of the main franchise and the spin-of seasons, this one felt pretty solid again, going back to the scary roots of the show and the folklore/americana nature of it.. a little like early seasons of supernatural. 

Has anybody else watched it? If not, I do recommend it while waiting for SpookyGa to return

https://youtu.be/e0LHF-QNGnI?si=rIQjREpJQlm5YFk

Edited by bpmMonkey
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

2 minutes ago, selenalavigne said:

After they made the worst episodes in Television history completely destroying the incredible Season 10, I still have my doubts. 

Im talking storIES tho. Not the full on AHS season 14 or whatever, I still feel like they're pretty bad.

1 minute ago, TEETHTEETH said:

I’ve watched a few and personally have enjoyed them. Seen a lot of hate for it so I’m nervous finishing up the season. Glad you are saying otherwise! :lolly:

I also really didn't enjoy the other 3 seasons, but i feel like this time around they found their footing again. Don't get me wrong, its not game changing television, but for what it is its pretty good.

there's a season 4?? why isn't it on disney+ for me :messga:

oh wait i think it is it's just in season 3 for some reason which i just realised i've watched none

yaaas

Edited by Catnikko
Dance in the shadow of the meow

Just now, Jackaroo said:

I’m confused because I’m just watching S3 Ep5 and there’s no season 4? 

Some of the … less official sites uploaded it wrong 🙄

I watched the first 5 seasons and the "reunion" season I think called Apocalypse? And I gotta say Freakshow is my least favorite season. I can't even remember the main story, I'll definitely give it a second try!

selenalavigne
47 minutes ago, bpmMonkey said:

Im talking storIES tho. Not the full on AHS season 14 or whatever, I still feel like they're pretty bad.

I still haven’t seen NYC and Delicate, because I couldn’t finish episodes 9 and 10 of Double Feature. The stories always felt like something they did while they were off-season of AHS. But yeah, maybe i’ll try the other TV Show.

Can i just watch Season 4? Is that the good one?

Edited by selenalavigne
Ready to Stan LG7

49 minutes ago, Jackaroo said:

I’m confused because I’m just watching S3 Ep5 and there’s no season 4? 

It's still season 3, just split over two halves. Season 3 Part 1 was eps 1-4 last year and Season 3 Part 2 has eps 5-9 for 2024.

22 minutes ago, Jase said:

It's still season 3, just split over two halves. Season 3 Part 1 was eps 1-4 last year and Season 3 Part 2 has eps 5-9 for 2024.

Why aren’t they just calling it a new season tho? The second half doesn’t relate to the first half at all lol