celeb

Pique accuses Shakira of being misleading about their break-up

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Gerard Pique has accused Shakira of not being fully truthful about their break-up in a rare interview on the subject over two years after they split. 

Shakira and Pique announced that they were breaking in 2022.  The Colombian star has since gone on to brand him 'Voldemort' among other digs at Pique in her music. 

Speaks out for the first time about his split from Shakira, Pique told CNN: 'In the end, the truth or what happens or occurs is not told in the way it was. I cannot control this.

'The best thing is that in the end I am surrounded by my loved ones, my family, my friends, the people who really know you. They know what you are like and what you do, and that gives me a lot of peace of mind.

'I am very happy, I have a great time and I feel privileged. The life I have had, being able to play for the club of my life for more than twenty years, wonderful children, an incredible family, lifelong friends, those from school that I still have.'
source

berlinforme

Okay then what happened really? Why this extremely vague statement? 

Also on another note, I believe Shakira to be a very exhausting entitled person. Love the music, but character wise I don't think she's easy or pleasant. 

• Like 2

So is he going to tell his side or just state facts about the nature of “truth” that sound deep?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 1

Teletubby
3 hours ago, Red said:

So is he going to tell his side or just state facts about the nature of “truth” that sound deep?

he is probably more mature than she is and doesn't wash dirty linen in public since they have two kids

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Teletubby said:

he is probably more mature than she is

He aint tho :brat:

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

HelloHangoverz
3 hours ago, Red said:

Just like Ariana during eternal sunshine promo bitching about the cheating accusations but never refuting them :air:

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • Like 2

27monster27

I can't have too much sympathy for him after his racist statements about Latin Americans during their breakup.

Shakira very well could be selfish considering her history of tax issues, but still. Plus he hasn't addressed his cheating.

he/him/his

16 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

he is probably more mature than she is and doesn't wash dirty linen in public since they have two kids

both immature and selfish, you just don't cheat on your wife of 10 years with 2 kids and Shakira milking off this situation for cash is not cute either 

Edited by clownery
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Teletubby
14 minutes ago, clownery said:

both immature and selfish, you just don't cheat on your wife of 10 years with 2 kids and Shakira milking off this situation for cash is not cute either 

she wasn't his wife, she never wanted to marry him

3 hours ago, Teletubby said:

she wasn't his wife, she never wanted to marry him

Well after everything they did to each other I'm glad to say

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit