news

Kelly Clarkson praises Gagas Happy Mistake live performance!

darkgaga

Featured Posts

Earlier this week Kelly Clarkson covered “thats life” as the Kellyoke song on her show, and after that mentioned it was also on Harlequin. She then started to praise the Jimmy Kimmel Live performance and mentioned people should check it out! She is so supportive. I kinda hope they work together someday

Skip to after the song to hear what she had to say

• Like 10
  • YAAAS 9
  • Love 53

I kinda hope that she will not cover it because her version will be more successful :franminervini:

I love her so much, I hope she will come back full time to her music career

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 8
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

OliviaRodrigoStan

I'm not a fan of her music, but I grew to like her as a public figure by watching clips of her interviews online. She seems to be nothing but a walking green flag. 

I love her positive energy. Her covers are generally great too. 

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

She sang so well. Her placement and support Is Amazing, She had like 3 notes that were a bit less Amazing. Shes just knows how to sing, like the way She joins the band so secure and riding on them like Shes Just having a conversation Is Just beautiful

• Like 1

She's an amazing artist and performer and her covers are MINDBLOWING each and every single time. Talent recognizes talent :rockstar:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Skyana Rava

Kelly Clarkson was my first Pop Love, the idea of a Gaga/Clarkson collab gives me chills.... their voices together would be a wonder of the natural world.

Interesting stylistic combo too

blorp

Anderson123
9 hours ago, OliviaRodrigoStan said:

I'm not a fan of her music, but I grew to like her as a public figure by watching clips of her interviews online. She seems to be nothing but a walking green flag. 

I love her positive energy. Her covers are generally great too. 

Love her too but don’t listen to her music that much, maybe I should. I think Kelly, Gaga, P!nk, Sia and Adele gotta be some of the nicest people one could meet in the music industry. 

• Like 1

Kelly Clarkson praises everyone. That’s her character… she’s such a kind soul. And her praise for Gaga is so genuine and heartfelt.

Also, she was the one who gave Taylor the idea to re-record her previous albums. Love her

• Like 1