Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Zayn

Louis

Harry

1D 

Edited by StarstruckIllusion
  • Sad 16

• StarstruckIllusion changed the title to One Direction issue tribute to Liam Payne
HeardASine

I was never a huge 1D fan but the boys and their music are in many memories of my middle and high school years, I remember having a crush on Liam and wanting his hair. He was part of something that brought joy to so many people and it's upsetting he never got the help he needed. It reminds me that no amount of fame or money guarantees happiness.

Let's keep this in mind with Gaga and her upcoming cycle. A number one album or number one hit will not bring any guaranteed happiness. We have so much more to gain by simply enjoying the art she chooses to share with us, rather than worrying about how others perceive it. She just came off a movie that didn't work out the way we hoped, and we have the chance to really be there for her and show her love online. 

• Love 4

StarstruckIllusion

Not to be parasocial but Niall being the last probably bc he’s the most devastated as Liam was just in the country to see him perform live days prior… oh that stings

• Sad 1