Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

Am I the only one worried

chathonnete

Featured Posts

Nycboy

I’m nervous too, but could you imagine if Nov 1 comes and she doesn’t release? That would be so damaging for her. A flop film plus a delayed song? The media would eat it up. There’s no way she would want that…

MessyTop
39 minutes ago, chathonnete said:

Am I the only one worried that LG7 lead is not coming anytime this month ? 

Gaga don't own anything, even if she posted a pic with LG7 lead written in October. She posted this before the negative reception of Joker, and now it doesn't feel like people are as hyped about Gaga as they were two months ago. 

+ Gaga already cancelled/ postponed many projects in the past, I wouldn't be surprised she does it this time to save the hype around LG7 for next month.

To answer your question. No, I’m not worried about a single. Is gonna come when is gonna come. I’m worried about the election 

selenalavigne

Idk. I’ve moved on from the music industry. Sure if it comes out I will enjoy.

Ready to Stan LG7
  • Like 1

Harry Kat

Yes :ohwell:

I guess 25th makes the most sense since she wouldn't release in October 4th along with the Joker premiere, in October 11th even if the movie was a big critical & commercial success it would be also close to the movie release, in October 18th I guess she wouldn't want to release the same day with Bruno .. I mean he is her co partner in DWAS and maybe their labels didn't want to compete against each other! So October 25th is the date! Even if she postponed it, she will announce it via her social media accounts! So only a few days left for whatever happens 

Edited by Harry Kat

TEANUS

Gaga has never been shy about delaying/cancelling a project if it needs to be or if she decides to lol, I’m not sure why you people think she wouldn’t have deleted/archived the insta post confirming the single for October

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Reality

It’s crazy that some of y’all think LADY Gaga doesn’t know how to handle controversy. Sure, Joker flopped, but Gaga’s handled worse. Joker isn’t going to have an impact on LG7

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹
  • Like 1

Decodekid
20 minutes ago, Thonin Dyn said:

there's like 0 reasons for her to postpone this time around, the pandemic was kinda justified. If she postpones now what is she gonna say ? "joker tanked so all of yall f-ckers will have to wait for elgeeseven" ? this is not a good reason to change your plans especially when said plan was made public WEEKS prior.

The only reason that may affect the lead rollout is Liam Payne's passing, which ---could--- affect the announcement a bit. But the release itself would still go as planned. 

There's 2 scenarios : either the song is coming this friday as the UK Chart said (they ARE reliable cause they spilled DWAS, but they may have made an error or things changed to the 25th) and it's a surprise drop

Or it's coming next friday and promo/announcement/teasing should start soon.

Either way, sit back & enjoy the show

Yes, honestly I was hoping for it to come out tomorrow but with Liam's passing is not good timing. Given situation it's very probable that a tribute or something could be taking place in the next days with the other ex band members, or maybe not who knows. Either way the 25th would be better, like imagine if she had announced it yesterday :cyanlights: 

Long Live Gretchen

chathonnete
40 minutes ago, MDevacelli said:

Get off Gaga Daily and the internet and go outside. Jeez... :triggered:

I'm perfectly fine 

Gorehound

I'm sure it'll all be fine. I understand that this current silence is unnerving and frustrating, but we still have a couple weeks of October left and there's still plenty of time for her announcement and release date. If plans haver changed she'd most likely have said by now.

I'm fine, Ta

LadyLuca

after the joker mess her label will be taking hit songs from her upcoming album to a more promising artist. Gaga will have her teased songs and her album will be filled with mediocre songs. Due to that everything is postponed a bit but not too much as there wont be much energy given by the label.

Spoiler

:stalkga:

Spoiler

Dance in the Shadows will be released soon. Dw. And even if it shall no be released in October we will have new music soon. And it will be worth the wait. I mean we heard the snippets its just sounds good (looking at you abracadabra):kara:

Her team is allegedly already planing a tour and everything. 

CupcakkesWig

Her instagram post said the new single would release on XX October 2024, XX is roman for 20, ARTPOP Act 2 confirmed, Temple coming on Sunday the 20th! :bye:

• LMAO 1

chathonnete
40 minutes ago, lilboyblue said:

Obvs not

Ouaiz chui en détresse c'est pour ça que je te réponds, trouve un taff butch

chathonnete
27 minutes ago, CupcakkesWig said:

Her instagram post said the new single would release on XX October 2024, XX is roman for 20, ARTPOP Act 2 confirmed, Temple coming on Sunday the 20th! :bye:

Lmaoooo