Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Liam Payne has died at 31

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Phoenix Rises
6 hours ago, OliviaRodrigoStan said:

He clearly was not in a right state of mind. I saw the last video that was posted, with his girlfriend, and it was bizarre. 

There was this tension in the air between the two, after she made a juvenile comment. It seems like a lot was on his mind already. He seemed disturbed even on that video. 

Therapy is so important. And recreational use can't be taken lightly. 

Everyone assumes that just a line won't be a big deal, but truth is: you can never know how is it going to impact you. Some people can consume recreationally and be just fine, but for a lot of people, the outcome is quite different. 

I personally would never take the risk. 

also with the paraphernalia that was in the room it looked like H or meth he was doing, it could've been laced.  Nothing is safe now a days.  That's how overdoses happen. 

spread love ,kindness & compassion 👹🖤!!!!
  • Like 1

GagaGame

My class went CRAZY with these news. May he rest in peace.

moanster balls thoung
  • Like 1

ImMatt

Completely shocked by it. I'm the same age as Liam and also from the UK. He's clearly struggled with fame. Sending hugs to any Directioners in the fanbase:runhug:

Bronco

Gotta say. Moments like this really crystalise how much I hate the way people interact with celebrities.

When they are struggling with fame and the demands etc they get attacked and called ungrateful. Then when the worst happens suddenly everyone circles round to say its such a shame and how they needed more support....

At least he's not suffering anymore.