💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

What lead single for LG7?

Massive Monster

What lead single for LG7 ?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Based on these song snippets which one should be the lead single ?

• Dance In The Shadow
    • Girlfriend
    • Abracadabra
    • Notorious Being

Featured Posts

Massive Monster

Which one should be the lead and why ?

I have a preference for Girlfriend (the chorus slaps and is so addictive) but Abracadabra is so iconic as a title and screams Gaga/ Halloween.

Obviously there's a strong possibility it isn't any of these of course !

Edited by Massive Monster
Kind regards

Gorehound

I don't think it will be any of these. I'm betting it's a totally new song we've not heard yet.

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 5

Massive Monster
Just now, Gorehound said:

I don't think it will be any of these. I'm betting it's a totally new song we've not heard yet.

True !

Kind regards
  • Like 2

Sunny

I think Girlfriend is the most palatable out of those and very Gaga that the GP loves. My preference is Abracadabr tho

Edited by Sunny
I like dancin', and ponies....

The Ew from Judas

I’m hoping it’s girlfriend but I feel like girlfriend is giving second single vibes 

Ew

River

Girlfriend will end up like WW

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • YAAAS 1

Lucas

I don't know where the Girlfriend snippet comes from but I got a feeling that this one is fake...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Poltergeist

I love everything that's been teased so far...

But I've been waiting to hear Dance In The Shadow since February and I don't think I can wait any longer. 

Also I want to finally find WHAT IS THE THING SHE'S DANCING IN THE SHADOW OF? :air: Moon, night, nothing?

I've been getting messages from my deep waters
  • LMAO 1

HelloHangoverz
24 minutes ago, River said:

Girlfriend will end up like WW

so song of the decade then :cheeky:

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • YAAAS 1

Shehidestruelove

I feel like it has to be Dance In The Shadow for several reasons:

1. It was the song she teased at the end of the CB film as "LG7 Gaga returns," to me that's concrete evidence enough. It wouldn't make any sense really to tease an album-track and not the comeback single.

2. Abracadabra is the equivalent of Aura as the lead single, I feel like this one doesn't even need any explanation.

3. Girlfriend/Garden of Eden from what we have heard is 100% giving second single energy if not album-track, this could be just my opinion but I just don't see it.

4. Dance In The Shadow just sounds like a BIG, maximalist dark-pop song. From what we have heard, it sounds like a mash-up of Bad Romance, Dance In The Dark, and Thriller. Definitely giving MJ on those vocals. Considering everything we know from interviews and from her herself, there is clearly an element of darkness here. Assuming she is using the week before Halloween to this advantage, Dance In The Shadow makes the most sense. 

• Like 1

Allan
45 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I don't know where the Girlfriend snippet comes from but I got a feeling that this one is fake...

I honestly hope so. I know I can't jump to conclusions based on a rumored snippet, but to me it sounds like something she would've written for someone else back in the old days.

MaybeKermit
1 hour ago, Poltergeist said:

I love everything that's been teased so far...

But I've been waiting to hear Dance In The Shadow since February and I don't think I can wait any longer. 

Also I want to finally find WHAT IS THE THING SHE'S DANCING IN THE SHADOW OF? :air: Moon, night, nothing?

February? Didnt she tease it in May lol?

OT: I think it will be Dance in the Shadow. 

the rest (except for Girlfriend) sound way too experimental and we know how her team always releases a very commercial lead single

• Thanks 1

Poltergeist
33 minutes ago, MaybeKermit said:

February? Didnt she tease it in May lol?

Yeah, she did, guess all that waiting made my mind add a few months :messga:

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

UWontUseMyMind

If Gaga wants to have a impact on the gp with the next album then Girlfriend is the right choice and considering the fact that it's the song we have listened the more of so far it's probably already out there and the plausible lead single 

Anderson123

I think it’s going to be something new we haven’t heard of but Dance In The Shadow title looks lead single worthy and Abracadabra with Halloween so close but a bit experimental could be a fun pick. 

I didn’t know Girlfriend was ever considered for LG7. Sounds old-ish or A Star Is Born / Joanne / Pre Chromatica demo just for studio sessions.