Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

post your joker era pics/vids (it's my fav Gaga film & era so far cuz...)

gerrygaga

Featured Posts

gerrygaga

To celebrate the film and the upcoming LG7 lead single, I prepared a BLACK dress code as I watch "Joker: Folie à Deux" in theaters.

This is now my favorite Gaga film & era to date (at-least til LG7 comes?). I love what happened. What happened to Arthur in the film is now happening to the film in real life. I love to see all the guilty people get mad. #ThatsEntertainment :awesome: No matter what critics or some people say about this movie, I will be forever proud that Lady Gaga did this project. Her most rebellious project to date. And that's why it's my favorite Gaga film & era so far.

Oh and also, I remember when Gaga said "It's going to be hell" in May and multiple times during Vegas Jazz & Piano, her film technically raised hell and set the stage for LG7. :party: WE ARE READY QUEEN. WE ARE RETTY. :excited::party:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

weed

I wanted to be festive so I did this little eye makeup lmao and my friend did similar

GY___12W4AA72hA?format=jpg&name=large

• Love 3

gerrygaga
7 minutes ago, weed said:

I wanted to be festive so I did this little eye makeup lmao and my friend did similar

that eye make up slayed! *lookin' good & feelin' fine* 

• YAAAS 1

ARTPOPKISS
1 hour ago, weed said:

If I saw you in a dark alley late at night I would be like ugh who is this diva and I  would let you jump me :vegas:

Sidenote:

DO NOT USE FESTIVE IN RELATION TO Gaga UNLESS TALKING ABOUT A Very Gaga Holiday I WILL NOT STAND FOR BLASPHOMY NEXT TIME IM GETTING BEYONCÈ ON YOU 

Edited by ARTPOPKISS
F@ggotry at its finest
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

NATAH
1 hour ago, weed said:

i wish i was good/into make up so i could sport this look on nights out :cyanlights:

you look so gooooood

mother, what must i do?