Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
game

Tomb Raider 4, 5 and 6 remastered

madmagical6

Featured Posts

madmagical6
8 minutes ago, Reed said:

OMG!! Angel of Darkness!?

I know right!! I'm so excited for this actually, because I gave up so early on AOD because of the problems it had. 

1 minute ago, madmagical6 said:

I know right!! I'm so excited for this actually, because I gave up so early on AOD because of the problems it had. 

It is my favorite Tomb Raider game! I don’t know why, but it was so modern at the time in comparison to the others and the story is dark and gritty. I love it! 
I hope they’ve “finished” it!

• Love 1

madmagical6
5 minutes ago, Reed said:

It is my favorite Tomb Raider game! I don’t know why, but it was so modern at the time in comparison to the others and the story is dark and gritty. I love it! 
I hope they’ve “finished” it!

It's very gritty and has one of the best storylines. I does make me laugh with the conversation cues you can pick and sometimes she's straight up aggressive :ladyhaha: one of the cues is something like "Don't waste my time you stupid french pig" :billie: AOD Lara is so unhinged 

SlaeUrAnus
16 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

It's very gritty and has one of the best storylines. I does make me laugh with the conversation cues you can pick and sometimes she's straight up aggressive :ladyhaha: one of the cues is something like "Don't waste my time you stupid french pig" :billie: AOD Lara is so unhinged 

“You little runt”

In my messy era.
  • LMAO 1

madmagical6
4 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

“You little runt”

:sharon:

Oh my god! Honestly she's a bitch in that game :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 1

guccic0och

I was really surprised to see this pop up on instagram earliwr. AOD is looking a liiiiittle bit flat imo but I’m guessing it’s all still a WIP like it was when they revealed the 1-3 trailer. 

AOD is finally getting dual pistols as well, it was confirmed in the achievement list of the game !! 

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM
  • Love 1

guccic0och
2 hours ago, madmagical6 said:

“Im sick of your Parisian lowlife ways” left Bouchard GAGGED tbh :messga:

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM
  • LMAO 1

madmagical6
41 minutes ago, guccic0och said:

“Im sick of your Parisian lowlife ways” left Bouchard GAGGED tbh :messga:

Hahahaha :ladyhaha:

Lara was wild for this one :sharon:

LukiiGleek

I can’t wait for this to finally come out. I remember playing the game on the ps1 feeling like a hottie with those big b00bies hahaha

• Love 1

madmagical6
1 hour ago, guccic0och said:

I was really surprised to see this pop up on instagram earliwr. AOD is looking a liiiiittle bit flat imo but I’m guessing it’s all still a WIP like it was when they revealed the 1-3 trailer. 

AOD is finally getting dual pistols as well, it was confirmed in the achievement list of the game !! 

It was criminal they removed the dual pistols for that game. I'm hopeful for AOD. The first 3 remasters were amazing and so well done. 

Lara Croft

Never did I actually think they’d include AOD in this omgggggggg :bradley:

I hope they’ve worked with members of the restoration project. They’ve managed to implement so many improvements for the game. 

This is so wow, I can’t :excited2: