Which album?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. title.

• Chemtrails Over The Country Club
    • Blue Banisters

Featured Posts

Blackout19

Which album do you like more? :heart:
I love both, but Chemtrails is my favorite. 

lana del rey GIF

Vino cu noi în bucătărie, adu cu tine și o farfurie.

LilyLark

There are a couple of songs on Blue Bannisters that I prefer more than the songs on Chemtrails, but Chemtrails is my favorite. It's a cohesive album that flows well, and the songwriting is immaculate.

• Thanks 1

Poltergeist

I like one song on Chemtrails, so it wins :selena:

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

eifulien

COTCC by far. It's my second fave after NFR!. It's like the quiet low-key chill and sensual sister to the grandiose NFR.

BB, on the other hand, well, I dunno, I feel weird about that album. It's actually the only body of work of hers that doesn't feel like one. It's a random collection of songs from different studio sessions, it's the pandemic album she just put out there. Great song on it as well and yet the flow isnt't there for me.

Sidenote, where's the new album? I've got so used to her near yearly release cycle that I already miss her. :wub:

• Like 1

SimonBaetens

For me it's Blue Banisters, as it has some of my favorite Lana songs on it.

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
  • Like 1

Luv u Sum

i think blue banisters is more interesting. chemtrails has really beautifuly made songs but blue banisters has a lot of weird musical moments and complex writing. i think it's one of her best 

littlepotter

White Dress and Chemtrails are two of her best songs ever, but as an album Blue Banisters wins by a landslide.

chaeri pls
  • Like 1

King of the Fall

I picked BB but I can't say that I'm in love with either of these albums to be honest. Chemtrails was a rather sleepy follow up to NFR, it felt like a regression. Blue Banisters has individual songs that are stronger than anything CC but it is very inconsistent in terms of quality control

There was a time when I was afraid that Lana was never going to get close to NFR again but fortunately we got Ocean Blvd which is a masterpiece

Edited by King of the Fall
The harmonica's play the skeleton keys and the rain
  • Like 2

Ultimecia

I never connected with Chemtrails, and Blue Banister has some fantastic songs. :vegas:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 1

Ultimecia
3 minutes ago, King of the Fall said:

I picked BB but I can't say that I'm in love with either of these albums to be honest. Chemtrails was a rather sleepy follow up to NFR, it felt like a regression. Blue Banisters has individual songs that are stronger than anything CC but it is very inconsistent in terms of quality control

This exactly!

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 1