Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
celeb

Monica Bellucci by Tim Burton for Vogue Italia

phantasmas

Featured Posts

phantasmas

0889_VI_2410_COVER_PASSEPARTOUT.jpg

Anyone who saw Beetlejuice Beetlejuice was startled by the entrance of Monica Bellucci, who for Tim becomes a “ corpse bride ” but remains the diva, the icon that she is. It is the collision of two worlds, it is a human encounter and a beautiful artistic moment, she told me on the red carpet in Venice. It is difficult to put into words what this encounter means , and perhaps this is the most beautiful thing, he confides to me now. Whether it is for a film or a shoot, working together has something extremely natural, an excitement that is always easy, “comfortable”. Monica is a powerful collaborator, with her you can do everything very quickly but with a very strong creative connection. I immediately felt this bond with her. Maybe because, like me, she also wants to experiment with new, different things, she has this great passion for everything that links art to psychology, to feelings. Therefore, even in these photos, the horror imagery becomes something emotional that she manages to interpret perfectly.

Story: https://www.vogue.it/article/tim-burton-vogue-italia-cover-monica-bellucci-foto-disegni

Edited by phantasmas
Snapchat: @phantasmas
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

• phantasmas changed the title to Monica Belluccy by Tim Burton for Vogue Italia
princedeeblebleble

Ugh I'd literally sell what's left of my vital organs and soul to be menthored by Burton and work for/with him :kry:And this is such a cool concept for an editorial. And she looks divine 🫠 I didn't watch any trailors and was gagged when she was randomly in it!

• Love 1

Quentin

For those of you that haven't seen her as Cleopatra (in 2002)

Spoiler

0972121.jpgFmIOb6lXkBQD67y.jpg:large

Edited by Quentin
Follow every rainbow till you find your dream
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

• phantasmas changed the title to Monica Bellucci by Tim Burton for Vogue Italia